Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Beyonce is not compareable in any shape or form with Lana. She can allow herself selling less the first week or two, Lana is extremly frontloaded and many of her fans buy physical copies, myself included.

Haha you acting like her casual fans will be sitting around disappointed that she aint release anything physical.  When we all know that the people buying her physical product are the people who will wait 400 years for it and have the release date written in their calendars with it starred and heart'd, while simultaneously we complain that the latest Paris match isn't out yet.  Like for real aint no one but the entirety of Lana boards gonna be upset if Lana decided to go completely digital.

Haha you acting like her casual fans will be sitting around disappointed that she aint release anything physical.  When we all know that the people buying her physical product are the people who will wait 400 years for it and have the release date written in their calendars with it starred and heart'd, while simultaneously we complain that the latest Paris match isn't out yet.  Like for real aint no one but the entirety of Lana boards gonna be upset if Lana decided to go completely digital.

I think you are missing the point. The point is that there is a very big devoted fanbase of Lana that buys her physical releases and outside of her fanbse she is simply not that popular anymore. And she needs every single copy for the first week sales. Espeically now, when sales have reached a low point.

I think you are missing the point. The point is that there is a very big devoted fanbase of Lana that buys her physical releases and outside of her fanbse she is simply not that popular anymore. And she needs every single copy for the first week sales. Espeically now, when sales have reached a low point.

With the way Lana handles her record releases, I believe she gives not even a single shit about first week albums sales.

Edited by Fame Liquor Love

Well as long as this relationship can give us some nice songs whatever. I just hope she won't be stupid enough to get into drugs (again?)

she's with G-Eazy. she's already on drugs.

I hope this shit leaks.

giphy.gif

With the way Lana handles her record releases, I believe she gives not even a single shit about first week albums sales.

with the way how she flew to Sweden to hear fuckin Max Martin's opinion about the title track and gettin Abel on it, besides Blanco producing the lead, I am sure she does

with the way how she flew to Sweden to hear fuckin Max Martin's opinion about the title track and gettin Abel on it, besides Blanco producing the lead, I am sure she does

But she didn't really promote Love or Lust For Life in any meaningful way.

giphy.gif

That doesn't prove anything about first week album sales?

Let's talk about how the album is supposed to go on sale in two weeks time, but she hasn't so much as posted even a single word of the album title on her insta/twitter/snap, whathaveyou since the title track came out almost a month ago.

The thing is, we don't have a "track 1, Track 2 etc." kind of preorder either. Personally I don't even care about the tracklist itself, I was just hoping there'd be a preorder for the boxset and especially the vinyl early enough so that my first time listening to the album could actually be on vinyl, but I don't really see this happening anymore. :rip:

sis you can still listen to it first time on vinyl, just gotta walk to the store. I bet hmv will get the record on it's release. That's my plan anyway, i'm getting that shit on the release date even if it means killing :smokes3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

90% Marina will be on the album. I think that the meeting between them was part of the rollout of the collaborations. That's making 4 collaborations on an album with 12, maximum 15 songs. Now I'm reealy worried about the quality of the album especially after the title track it's a conceptual and lyrical low point in Lana"s career.

I think that the release date of the 26th is real because it appeared on to many sites. At this point my guess is that Lana practically abandoned the album and the release is in the hands of her labels which will release it on 26th without any hype. She clearly fell for this rapper caricature and her head it's elsewhere but it seems that she doesn't care to much about this album anyway

Because they are trying to salvage Dua's career before it inevitably flops. At least lana will go Gold with her album in no time. I don't know what what Dua's album will go, Double Pebble? Sheet Rock? Aluminum? I know for sure that it won't be on any charts, she blew that chance. So we should be giving Ed and Ben a pat on the back, it's not often managers will donate so much time to a sinking ship.

pXjDmhg.gif

Honeymoon certified cardboard while Miss Dua Lipa has already 2 uk top10s this era

giphy.gif

Honeymoon certified cardboard while Miss Dua Lipa has already 2 uk top10s this era

Clearly, the UK has no taste.

giphy.gif

sis you can still listen to it first time on vinyl, just gotta walk to the store. I bet hmv will get the record on it's release. That's my plan anyway, i'm getting that shit on the release date even if it means killing :smokes3:

You mean, like, leaving the house and interacting with other humans? :sadcore6:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i'm happy that lana kinda in relationship rn

remember when she once said i prefer to write when i'm in a relationship.. something like that

i believe that too.. her lyrics will be x12 better when she's in love

we can easily notice that when we compare LFL lyrics to Honeymoon or Selvatore.. they are way stronger (in my opinion)

other than that, its been too long since she let someone drink her pepsi cola so  :delicious:

:smile3:

i'm happy that lana kinda in relationship rn

remember when she once said i prefer to write when i'm in a relationship.. something like that

i believe that too.. her lyrics will be x12 better when she's in love

we can easily notice that when we compare LFL lyrics to Honeymoon or Selvatore.. they are way stronger (in my opinion)

other than that, its been too long since she let someone drink her pepsi cola so  :delicious:

G-easy is lucky to have her cola. Highlight of his life

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

90% Marina will be on the album. I think that the meeting between them was part of the rollout of the collaborations. That's making 4 collaborations on an album with 12, maximum 15 songs. Now I'm reealy worried about the quality of the album especially after the title track it's a conceptual and lyrical low point in Lana"s career.

I think that the release date of the 26th is real because it appeared on to many sites. At this point my guess is that Lana practically abandoned the album and the release is in the hands of her labels which will release it on 26th without any hype. She clearly fell for this rapper caricature and her head it's elsewhere but it seems that she doesn't care to much about this album anyway

I'm so sad while reading this but u're right. She's everywhere else and not there where she should be. This pissing me off. NO BOYS NO TROUBLE...

giphy.gif

You mean, like, leaving the house and interacting with other humans? :sadcore6:

sadly yeah :icant: but you gotta make some sacrifices when it comes to Lana :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e