Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Things I want this era (not my expectations at all just sort of like wishes)

- world tour

- alot more music videos (2-3 more)

- more photoshoots

- televised performances

- more creative merch since she has a pretty unique era this time w the good witch theme

- more release dates for like singles and the album obviously, so far everything has been a surprise

-some slaying lewks

- alternative album cover if the witch theme returns

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Things I want this era (not my expectations at all just sort of like wishes)

- world tour

- alot more music videos (2-3 more)

- more photoshoots

- televised performances

- more creative merch since she has a pretty unique era this time w the good witch theme

- more release dates for like singles and the album obviously, so far everything has been a surprise

-some slaying lewks

- alternative album cover if the witch theme returns

I think we ALL want those things

C-Jf9uJUIAA9o5A.jpg

I have to agree with what someone said earlier, Lana isn't acting like someone with an alleged, May 26th album release. Maybe we will get preorders on that day. But We have two songs, one music video and at this particular moment no real promotion anymore. It's like after LFL released Lana bounced. Or maybe Love and BAR leaking might have caused a problem like some mentioned and those were all supposed to be the singles leading up to the album release but now she has to throw something else together. Or maybe she's just busy looking for vintage finds with Marina. LDR5 who?

ruZKe8V.gif

things i want this era

-solar system tour

-moon colonization project

-release 600 new songs

-singlehandedly impeach donald trump and become president 

-collab with god himself 

-more photoshoots 

a scifi film

or series

I'm thinking 25 season TV show :agree:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

not realistic

lana takes professional space footage of her on the moon and mars, scraps it, has chuck take pictures instead with a nokia camera, converts to jpeg, puts three instagram filters over it, then posts a crop of it in black and white 

lana takes professional space footage of her on the moon and mars, scraps it, has chuck take pictures instead with a nokia camera, converts to jpeg, puts three instagram filters over it, then posts a *screenshot of it in black and white

fixed it for you

I doubt we'll get anything today, but I'll make a little bit of a bet. If we do, the only music I'm allowed to listen to is Jacob Sartorius's music on repeat for a week.