Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

do u think that if the album would be pushed back she still would  be so fucking happy and attending all this events smiling and shit ? u guys honestly dont think 

as if she'd care about releases. I guess she learns about the fact her music is released by reading a post-it Ben pins to her broken laptop-screen.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lol everyone's a bit spicy today. :awk:

We can speculate as much as we like about Lana and her career/managing team but in all honesty we will probably never know, unless some actual evidence comes to light. So therefore we are not going to get anywhere having ~impolite~ arguments with each over, when we have no actual clue lol. We can only hope the best for her and the album.

im not saying she doesn't have a life im just saying she is too happy remember uv ? i hope u do

Why are you speaking down to me? How on earth do you think you can saas me after a horrible statement like "she is too happy"? My god, you're a fucking horrid fan. You don't deserve her.

This isn't a joke anymore. Let's hope that tomorow will be a great day for this fandom. If nothing happens and the album is coming out on 26th and iif it is bad it will flop so hard that it will become a black hole for her career. So let's pray that LFL is the only dud on the album and the Stevie collab is as good as sounds on paper. Good night

Why are you speaking down to me? How on earth do you think you can saas me after a horrible statement like "she is too happy"? My god, you're a fucking horrid fan. You don't deserve her.

???

im just saying that she cant be happy if her album is been pushed back gretchen-poke.gif?w=640&h=574

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

do u think that if the album would be pushed back she still would  be so fucking happy and attending all this events smiling and shit ? u guys honestly dont think 

Why should she not attend? The album is done. It's not up to her when it's gettin released.

Oh, Imagine Dragons going head to head on June 16th against Lorde? I bet Interscope will focus on them instead

I think the reasons she doesn't promote are a lot more complicated than that she's lazy-- she's insecure after a career filled with backlash

I don't think she's any more or less lazy than other artists. Katy had the same release times for her two singles, Lorde only had two singles out, etc.

I don't think she's any more or less lazy than other artists. Katy had the same release times for her two singles, Lorde only had two singles out, etc.

I agree, it was more directed at the people calling her lazy for not doing live shows and things like that

Boring.. she's becoming as dull as Britney now... zero effort.

Britney is almost 20 years into her career and still selling out shows for her new Asia Tour. She's not in her prime, but she isn't sleeping either. (She also recently won an Icon Award at the RDMAs.) No offense, but in my opinion she's not "dull" at all. :candy:

I

For those who seem to be upset that Lana is currently enjoying her life (???), what exact response are you looking for her to have? The album/marketing plan has either been pushed back or it hasn't. That isn't in her control. And unless you want her to grab a guitar and start going around open mics in Cali, when and where she performs her songs are mostly up to her team. Yeah, she could make a few more posts on her social media pages, but knowing how diehard most of her fanbase is, I am not sure how many people she would reach who haven't already heard it/were planning to listen to it anyway. 

So, what should she do?

Like, should she tweet and threaten to jump off the H? Should she make a live stream and cry about how her song is not doing well? Should she make a horrible buzz single using food as a metaphor for sex? What do you want?