Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Hi girls! I've been lurking here for days and I finally logged into my account after two years. This place is a mess but I love it. And I hope we get Cherry very soon, I'm tired of waiting sis.

I wonder if there will be 3 deluxe songs on LFL...

I don't think there will be any. It's already a long album and Lana herself doesn't even like the deluxe versions (or having to make them, I mean).

Newbie gay and long-time lurker here. I hope she brings at least (and at most) one old song back like she did with Yayo... Idk what would fit, though...

hollywood overall, but my little heart wishes for Angel's Forever/Forever Angels to be the closing track.. it's so cinematic and it feels like an ending to a movie where everything goes wrong but the two main characters are content sitting together watching the sunset goddamnit it makes me emo  :crai:

but every man gets his wish is very cute and vintage sounding (taking lyrics from 1949 tho). Knowing her she won't bring any tracks up though :crossed:

I hope she's using all this time wisely and re-working on the album to make it better...

Bitch better not give me more short songs like Cherry, I want a 2 hour album with never ending tracks like Cruel World and The Blackest Day 

I wonder if her and G are still/were ever a thing? They haven't been seen together in a minute. Hoping he was just a booty call :toofunny:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Unrelated: How beautiful would it be if Lana did a straight up piano ballad on LFL? Like just her and a piano THATS IT. Ugh I'm getting emotional just thinking about it :defeated:  :flutter:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif