Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I've i just listened to the whole UV album and i take it back. LFL can't beat it, but it may come as a close second

taste :gclap:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

I've i just listened to the whole UV album and i take it back. LFL can't beat it, but it may come as a close second

i always forget how good UV and AKA are and then I give them a listen and am reborn

I wish I was dead already 

I wish my consciousness was uploaded to a computer where I can wander and float within the technological fabric of post-singularity space until the heat death of the universe

But you can't always get what you want

Whoever is from NZ here, at the stroke of midnight can you PLEASE upload a picosong link to the song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Im in the West Coast, im guessing that it'll be up in NZ around 2am my time. So 9 more hours?

i think it'll be 5am west coast time... right?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e