Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I leave to get pizza and suddenly it's 2007 MySpace

80oj.gif

OT

I know a lot of you are probably hating the font spam but I'm legit living for it. I had one of the most stressful weeks ever (nursing student, taking summer classes and working 2 jobs) so this silly shit has literally made my night. Complete opposite from almost crying last night from being stressed out. I kinda like everyone having fun leading up to the release of the album, reminds me of how close everyone gets the week of christmas or new years. Corny as fuck I know but just a thought lol. I hope you guys can endure the silliness.

ruZKe8V.gif

OT

I know a lot of you are probably hating the font spam but I'm legit living for it. I had one of the most stressful weeks ever (nursing student, taking summer classes and working 2 jobs) so this silly shit has literally made my night. Complete opposite from almost crying last night from being stressed out. I kinda like everyone having fun leading up to the release of the album, reminds me of how close everyone gets the week of christmas or new years. Corny as fuck I know but just a thought lol. I hope you guys can endure the silliness.

OMG glad our silliness doesn't just did more pages and actually helped someone.

Yp9ikUR.gif

???, ?????????

OT

80oD.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

glitterfy7202811T178B81.gif

OT

glitterfy7203131T299B81.gif