Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

its not even allowed to PM links???

hun. Elle has only said no links, no asking for links and no directing to links about 20 times tonight

te deseo, cariño

I'm not gonna talk about individual songs until release but the album is so varied and a lot of the songs are unlike anything she's really done before. It's gonna be so hard to compare and rank albums now. It's a literal work of art. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

As much as I love UV, it has Sad Girl, The Other Woman and sometimes I'm not in the mood to go through PWYC, Guns and Roses (her worst album track ever) and Cruel Word sometimes just drags along for those 7 minutes. It's my fav album of hers though.

Mess bc Sad Girl, PWYC, & Cruel World are my favourite three tracks on the album :wtf2: #bannedT

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm gonna gift the album to 5 people when it gets released, send me ur emails gurls

I preordered the album and vinyl on her store, but if you want, you can gift one to me  :hooker:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm gonna gift the album to 5 people when it gets released, send me ur emails gurls

YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT, I'M GIFTING IT TO 13 BITCHES, IDGAF LMAOO

Mess bc Sad Girl, PWYC, & Cruel World are my favourite three tracks on the album :wtf2: #bannedT

Taste varies :) I never said I don't like those tracks, I just have to be in a very certain mood to go through them and enjoy them completely. And that's why I think they are great.

hun. Elle has only said no links, no asking for links and no directing to links about 20 times tonight

just woke up and went online ... sry