Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wait I woke up did u guys realize Lana followed Lana Boards on twitter? She's reading all of this mess lol sorry Lana ‍♀

She's followed since before I became the owner. I've always had my suspicions she lurks on here from time to time. Her managers have accounts here, so I wouldn't be surprised if she does too.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She's followed since before I became the owner. I've always had my suspicions she lurks on here from time to time. Her managers have accounts here, so I wouldn't be surprised if she does too.

oh shit

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

its boring and overproduced, she tried ending cola with the line about cumming and crying but utterly failed. sorry!

That's an actual lyric? I haven't listened and I thought people were just spamming that earlier for no reason LMFAOOOOOOOFSJ

Wait I woke up did u guys realize Lana followed Lana Boards on twitter? She's reading all of this mess lol sorry Lana ‍♀

If she is really reading all of this mess then she needs to acknowledge that she needs to come back to Portugal cause the bitch is loved here but pays dust on us

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

That is so cool! And embarrassing :facepalm: all the mess she sees omg

???, ?????????

Guys, for me this is a masterpiece, I can't breath, this is a work of ART, My least favorites r list for life, Coachella and 13 beaches (I'm not feeling this one at the moment) the rest of the album is HEAVEN, its like the most refreshing album lana ever did, both w lyrics and vocals god is good for bringing us this

leak the member @!!1!1!

im just so excited

i've rewritten my top 3 most anticipated tracks

get free (based on unpolished lizzy shangri la descriptions)

TNC (the last gift my baby Yosemite left me)

IMF (if apparently it makes me bitchy and sexy) 

Guys, for me this is a masterpiece, I can't breath, this is a work of ART, My least favorites r list for life, Coachella and 13 beaches (I'm not feeling this one at the moment) the rest of the album is HEAVEN, its like the most refreshing album lana ever did, both w lyrics and vocals god is good for bringing us this

I thought I was the only one not feeling 13 Beaches at the moment lol. It feels like a grower to me. The production is excellent imo.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

@elle ive always wondered

why do you only have 2 stars

what do they even mean

im just so excited

i've rewritten my top 3 most anticipated tracks

get free (based on unpolished lizzy shangri la descriptions)

TNC (the last gift my baby Yosemite left me)

IMF (if apparently it makes me bitchy and sexy) 

IMF starts good but about mid way through the song you're just caught there like

giphy.gif