Stargirl

Conspiracy Theory-- Lana Del Rey and SOPHIE are the same person

lana is not as innocent as we think.

there used to be this cute little blonde girl called lana del ray, until lana KILLED her and stole her identity. she's been assuming different identities for years. tax evasion at it's finest  :crossed:

I hate you for reminding me of the conspiracy theory that Lady Gaga threw someone off of a building, took her soul, and stole her music.

giphy.gif

I hate you for reminding me of the conspiracy theory that Lady Gaga threw someone off of a building, took her soul, and stole her music.

It was Lana, actually. In 2007, Lady Stefani Nosforatu Germany was jealous of the burgeoning success of Lizzy Grant, so she attempted to murder her. However, Interscope found her body and salvaged her brain, putting her into a cyborg body and calling her "Lana Del Rey". Little did they know that Lizzy Grant had died and "Lana" had taken on a life of its own. It's purpose? To seek out daddies, make people jealous, and evade taxes. She's been switching bodies to this day. This is why people accused her of being artificial and emotionless in the Born to Die era-- she was still learning how to be human. Honeymoon was a virus she got after opening a male enhancement email, ignore it.

It was Lana, actually. In 2007, Lady Stefani Nosforatu Germany was jealous of the burgeoning success of Lizzy Grant, so she attempted to murder her. However, Interscope found her body and salvaged her brain, putting her into a cyborg body and calling her "Lana Del Rey". Little did they know that Lizzy Grant had died and "Lana" had taken on a life of its own. It's purpose? To seek out daddies, make people jealous, and evade taxes. She's been switching bodies to this day. This is why people accused her of being artificial and emotionless in the Born to Die era-- she was still learning how to be human. Honeymoon was a virus she got after opening a male enhancement email, ignore it.

God so glad we're getting a cure for the virus that puts us all to sleep- a new album that should keep us all awake

MORE EVIDENCE GIRLS!! 

The song "She's Not Me" is the genuine Lizzy taking over Lana's body and singing about how robot Lana stole her body and identity and bf 

When you think you're over me
And your bad baby is dead and gone
Remember I'm the ghost in your machine
I'm your real life suicide blonde.

Actual Lana is the machine and Lizzy is the ghost. She refers to herself as "suicide blonde" because she "killed herself" and was blonde and now Lana is like every hair color but blonde 

MORE EVIDENCE GIRLS!! 

The song "She's Not Me" is the genuine Lizzy taking over Lana's body and singing about how robot Lana stole her body and identity and bf 

When you think you're over me

And your bad baby is dead and gone

Remember I'm the ghost in your machine

I'm your real life suicide blonde.

Actual Lana is the machine and Lizzy is the ghost. She refers to herself as "suicide blonde" because she "killed herself" and was blonde and now Lana is like every hair color but blonde 

You're a genius.