Do You Agree?

No, I think they need to be exposed to all feelings. To shelter them from unhappiness would be hard. Let them be exposed to unhappiness, but teach them how to deal with those feelings so they are better equipped for their future when they're adults.

Do you think abortion is wrong?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think it should just be called Glam rock, but how can you call glam artists shitty :noparty:? What about Suzi Quatro? and David Bowie? New York Dolls? Lou Reed?

Do you think children should be sheltered from unhappiness? 

Yeah. I consider that childhood is one of the most sacred moments in life

Do u think that some demos of Lana is better that the release versions?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I think it should just be called Glam rock, but how can you call glam artists shitty :noparty:? What about Suzi Quatro? and David Bowie? New York Dolls? Lou Reed?

Do you think children should be sheltered from unhappiness? 

Not all glam is shitty, just glam "metal" like Poison, Ratt, Gun n Roses, Twisted Sister, Warrant, etc. etc. 

No, I think children should be aware of all of their emotions and how to deal with them. 

edit: oops, didn't realize other people had responded

@arcadia nope, I think abortion is the best choice for some and should be completely legal and covered by insurance

Do you think churches should be taxed?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

No, I think they need to be exposed to all feelings. To shelter them from unhappiness would be hard. Let them be exposed to unhappiness, but teach them how to deal with those feelings so they are better equipped for their future when they're adults.

Do you think abortion is wrong?

Honestly, I don't know ... It depends on the reason why that person wants to do it ...

Do u think that some demos of Lana is better that the release versions?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

No, there's nothing wrong with being who you are or believing in your religion. What you should do would depend greatly on your situation, social environment, safety and other factors.

Do you think George Lucas should stop fucking editing the Star Wars movies? Because the whole removal of Han shooting Greedo first is bullshit tbh. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

No. I am more in to witches.

Do you think that an artist like Kanye, Katy, Miley and etc. should be presidents? Honestly I would like Lana to be one.

-Homeland of the Gods-

Yes, potatoes and carrots are the best vegetables.

Do you agree that Europe is better than the US in terms of natural and (well, duh) cultural beauty

giphy.gif

you just want to cause arguments and drama with this dumbass thread so you could sit back, post lil videos in the statuses of white people wrongly interpreting what you cant, and call anyone who doesnt agree "triggered". youre literally so annoying.

:eartha: Imagine being THIS annoyed over a Lanaboards game.. The whole purpose of the game was for people to simply answer yes or no based on a viewpoint. i haven't, and wasn't, going to attack anyone for their viewpoint. But if you wanna be a hot head go ahead :oprah3: