Do You Agree?

Idk, something literally frustrate me to think about timeline wise. I just wish someone would create a master post of lana's life timeline! But I do agree to an extent.

Do you agree with the concept of holograms musically? (not in terms of bands like gorillaz, but more like reviving dead artists like they did with Tupac at Coachella a few years back?)

yes i think it would make their fans really happy since they're missing their idols

do you agree with the idea of making  amy winehouse hologram?

Specifically winehouse? No way. When she was alive she hated singing her own songs. They made her so sad. It's what killed her. She should be allowed to let rest.

Would you ever see a Lana hologram lives after she passes?

I think the decision of the hologram should be up to the immediate family if they're still living so if Amy's family supports it then yes, if they don't then no.

Would you go to a hologram concert? Who would you see?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I would go to see David Bowie, because even though it wouldn't be as good as the real thing, it would still be ace to see all his fans together loving his music and remembering him.

Do you think a negative stigma is still connected to mental health issues?

If a religious person followed a religion so strictly and aggressively that it twisted their morals and hurt others, than yes. But if a religious person followed a religion whilst keeping their morals and logic in mind, then no. In my op there are no good or bad religions, just morally good and bad people, I suppose.

Do you think vinyl is overrated?

yes and i think people lie about loving it and hearing a difference because they want fit into the retro aesthetic that's trendy 

do you think i should make jerk tofu tonight? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I had vegan sushi Saturday and it was amazing sooo...

Do you think if people eat meat they should support all meat being sold and eaten? 

IT'S NOT COMING TODAY BECAUSE THERE WAS A DELY IN SHIPPING AND I'M UPSET THAT YOU WERE WRONG. 

I am very upset as well. I just saw my dreams of becoming a fortune teller being dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky :( 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

No. #TeamStrawberry

Do you agree purple is the best color?

purple is the best colour by far

do you agree that doggos are better than cats

oops @Arcadia beat me too it

no - I don't think anything can top BTD but I think LFL will be her next biggest album!

Do you agree that doggos are better than cats?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png