Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodNostalgia

Foster The People

Idk if there's a topic about this, but whatever.

Soo I love Foster The People, their music is fucking good. They are going to release new (3rd) album this year, can't waiit!

Their biggest hit is Pumped Up Kicks from 2011.

If anyone here likes/listens to them, comment below! 

I love Call It What You Want and Colors on the Wall. Both iconic music videos!  

Yeees mee to! And i looove Houdini, It's my favourite song from them!

I love Pumped Up Kicks, I will look at the rest of their songs :)

You should definitely listen to their other songs! 

love their new song SHC

Me too It is very simmilar to the songs on their firs album Torches. Can't wait for the 3rd album to come.  :D

I loved their original song writing in Pumped up kicks. A song so good that radios everywhere played it despite the sensitive/topical subject matter! Someone recommend me some other goodies from them? 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Saw them at the Newport in Columbus last night! I would post some pics and video, but my phone took a shit and deleted everything :rip:

They performed really really well! My friend is a super fan, so we waited after the show to get a chance to meet Mark Foster, but he got drunk at a bar that was next to the venue until about 2 (so we waited about 3 hours for him). Some woman (a manager of some kind, I think) Rushed him quickly to the tour bus and didnt really talk to the people who waited to see him, which was a bit disappointing. But we got to talk to other band members while we waited, which was awesome. Isom, for example was really really sweet and took his time talking to everybody. He was asking a few of us what our fav song from the new record was and etc. 

animation1.gif

I really liked the new EP that they released , especially the song Walk With A Big Stick . They never disappoint with their music:flutter:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆