Sign in to follow this  
ImTragic

Hello, I'm Lana. (synchronicities)

Honestly, truly, Lana's obsessed with Lolita and pedo shit was bound to make someone like this popup... 

like... I don't even have the words to describe how gross it is all around...  :smh:

"I went with my dad at the Deep purple concert"

With your father, as in the man who raised you or your other dad?  Whoever it is has horrid taste in music tbh. 

Have I missed something? What's wrong with Deep Purple? Update me queen

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Have I missed something? What's wrong with Deep Purple? Update me queen

Ritchie Blackmore was in it and he's a douche bucket so I automatically hate everything associated with him  :lmao:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I didnt think that this shit would become so popular

:awk:

ImTragic

:hide:

Sorry for going through similar fucked up relationships with Lana i suppose

Be Young Be Wild And Be Free. Not like Lana though.

This all happened without me planning anything tf

Who would want to go through this cringy shit

I realized the synchronicities when LFL was announced right when i found my happiness and love for life again

Am i the only "Lana" :toofunny:

This all happened without me planning anything tf

Who would want to go through this cringy shit

I realized the synchronicities when LFL was announced right when i found my happiness and love for life again

Am i the only "Lana" :toofunny:

I think you're living vicariously thru her music girl... or at least your own interpretation of it

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I think you're living vicariously thru her music girl... or at least your own interpretation of it

I never really paid attention to her lyrics on a deep level, i was just a kid (13-15).

Now when i have a bit of brain I realized all of this and its scary

I never really paid attention to her lyrics on a deep level, i was just a kid (13-15).

well tbh i think it's kinda cute, a bit insane but cute

Girl, you're life isn't a movie and there are no parallels. We all go through ups and downs but as previously stated you misunderstood most of her songs. A lot of her songs are about heartbreak and abandonment, I guess that's a common theme in most people's life. You realizing as much as Kylie in 2016, stop being delusional. The only thing that's scary is your unrestrained belief in having a special, meaningful existence comparable to your favourite's singer artistic (fictional) story. 

Girl, you're life isn't a movie and there are no parallels. We all go through ups and downs but as previously stated you misunderstood most of her songs. A lot of her songs are about heartbreak and abandonment, I guess that's a common theme in most people's life. You realizing as much as Kylie in 2016, stop being delusional. The only thing that's scary is your unrestrained belief in having a special, meaningful existence comparable to your favourite's singer artistic (fictional) story.

:aw:

Again, sorry for seeing my shit past relationships clearly in her songs, and sharing it all shamelessly and in a honest way because maybe im not the only one. Kill me.

All of our lives are special. Mine just seems to connect A LOT with the experiences Lana sings about. Because i went through very very similar ones.

:aw:

Again, sorry for seeing my shit past relationships clearly in her songs, and sharing it all shamelessly and in a honest way because maybe im not the only one. Kill me.

All of our lives are special. Mine just seems to connect A LOT with the experiences Lana sings about. Because i went through very very similar ones.

You're still believing yourself, the level of delusion is worrying tbh. As I said everybody goes through pain in life and if we go by your interpretation skills I think every single member on here could twist and turn their break ups in a way to fit Lana's songs. That's what art is about tbh but thinking you and the music share a special connection above just relating to it is insane. You're a teenager who fancied an old guy for attention and got to know one of your local stoners and that's about it. "15 and surrounded by men" what the fuck is this cringey mess? :toofunny: