Make me your Dream Life

Where do you like listening to each of Lana's albums?

Hiya, 

So I've been looking back more and more into Lana's discography these past few days, post holiday, and it's been on my mind that everytime I listen to a Lana song from my library, that I've been matching up songs to where it is that I'm physically in.
 Do you do the same?

giphy.gif

I listen to Born to Die, usually out when I'm driving around the valley, sort of barren, simple kinda living, but not enough.

giphy.gif

Paradise, during the sunsets, wherever I am.

87e56940488f08fca540ac8041cde3f6.502x213

I listen to Ultraviolence, mostly at night, driving around the beach.

giphy.gif

I listen to Honeymoon when I'm driving around the suburbs, usually during the day. Lots of foliage to sort of make the sun glisten between the leaves of trees.

Lust for Life, Love and Coachella, I like listening to them when I'm just around the area close to home, or when I'm driving round hilltops. The album hasn't been out yet, so I haven't been able to sort of map where it is I'd go to listen to all three songs together atm.

Do ya do the same? Where do you guys listen to her albums?

*Also, first post on here, go easy on the tech specs, I'll follow the rules but won't take any sass  :lush:

UV/Honeymoon

I recently listened to Born to Die (and Paradise) while chilling at my old school playground on a perfect sunny evening, it was a fucking experienceEspecially heightened when I was on a swing.

te deseo, cariño

I usually listen to all them on the side of the couch I never leave from... but sometimes if I'm psming I'll listen to them in bed while the fetal position crying and stuffing my face with Oreo's. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I usually listen to all them on the side of the couch I never leave from... but sometimes if I'm psming I'll listen to them in bed while the fetal position crying and stuffing my face with Oreo's.

Are you me?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I recently listened to Born to Die (and Paradise) while chilling at my old school playground on a perfect sunny evening, it was a fucking experienceEspecially heightened when I was on a swing.

Kinda like how she does in Ride? That sounds amazing yeah. The whole movement and stuff  :justride2: 

I went to the beach round midnight today and was listening to UV, Old Money came on, just driving by the coast, looking at the lights from the city side, and it was just. I felt like I needed to put some cologne on or something, which I did  :oic:

First reply, thank u btw  :kiss:

With milk?  :sadcore3:

UV/Honeymoon

Born To Die during winter driving to school

Paradise when I am taking a walk in summer

Ultraviolence on the balcony on summer nights and inside whenever it is raining

Honeymoon in my room when there's a breeding heat

Lust For Life will probably be similar to Paradise

image.png

Born To Die during winter driving to school

Paradise when I am taking a walk in summer

Ultraviolence on the balcony on summer nights and inside whenever it is raining

Honeymoon in my room when there's a breeding heat

Lust For Life will probably be similar to Paradise

I've never really listened to Born to Die all that much when Winter came along, so I'll go ahead and try that. Does it snow heaps during ur Winter there?

I get real vintage vibes from the Lust for Life album cover, like from the Carpenters, or that one Dolly Parton album, and there's this town a bit of a drive off from where I am, filled with flowers and has a nice cottage feel to it. Maybe it might fit my perception of the album but yeah, still wondering how Lust for Life's soundscape is going to be.

Lana does Summer real well with her music imo too

UV/Honeymoon

I've never really listened to Born to Die all that much when Winter came along, so I'll go ahead and try that. Does it snow heaps during ur Winter there?

I get real vintage vibes from the Lust for Life album cover, like from the Carpenters, or that one Dolly Parton album, and there's this town a bit of a drive off from where I am, filled with flowers and has a nice cottage feel to it. Maybe it might fit my perception of the album but yeah, still wondering how Lust for Life's soundscape is going to be.

Lana does Summer real well with her music imo too

It doesnt snow that much, but I find thw production to be to "heavy" to listen to it much in summer if that makes sense

image.png

It doesnt snow that much, but I find thw production to be to "heavy" to listen to it much in summer if that makes sense

Oh no I totally get it, after listening to her albums, I can hear the difference about it too. 

Sounds like a nice situation to be in, traces of snow in the cold, i'd imagine it'd sort of give me, personally the kind of inner strength to pull through the weather. Summer can be a bit slower in terms of just wanting to do things for me I guess too. The heat literally can just sap my energy if it gets too hot, and the production could just leave me in a state of overwhelm at times if anything yeah. 

Makes sense haha

UV/Honeymoon

Are you me?

Are you a younger me in an alternate universe? 

Kinda like how she does in Ride? That sounds amazing yeah. The whole movement and stuff  :justride2: 

I went to the beach round midnight today and was listening to UV, Old Money came on, just driving by the coast, looking at the lights from the city side, and it was just. I felt like I needed to put some cologne on or something, which I did  :oic:

First reply, thank u btw  :kiss:

With milk?  :sadcore3:

Almond milk or lavender tea   :teehee:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Awww how I would love to listen to her when I'm driving, I'm having my driving test next friday pray for me  :ohno:

I actually listen to Lana mostly only when I'm high to enjoy it even more, all through the year. Last week it was really hot here so I walked up mountains around my town for some fresh air, found a really nice point of view, laid under a huge old lime tree, lit my fancy wooden pipe, put on my headphone and listened to Honeymoon with the wind and singing birds. Probably one of my best listening experience ever and I love this album even more now... Ayy I'm almost crying remembering it  :poordat: good simple times

born to die = in bed, especially on a rainy night

paradise = walking during the evening or sunset

ultraviolence = in a car on long road trips

honeymoon = never

Entitled to ur opinion, but HM, not even once? 

Awww how I would love to listen to her when I'm driving, I'm having my driving test next friday pray for me  :ohno:

I actually listen to Lana mostly only when I'm high to enjoy it even more, all through the year. Last week it was really hot here so I walked up mountains around my town for some fresh air, found a really nice point of view, laid under a huge old lime tree, lit my fancy wooden pipe, put on my headphone and listened to Honeymoon with the wind and singing birds. Probably one of my best listening experience ever and I love this album even more now... Ayy I'm almost crying remembering it  :poordat: good simple times

This sounds commercial worthy actually. I'm glad ya had that experience, it sounds so scenic! 

UV/Honeymoon

No I listen to her whenever and wherever, but just an anecdote: one of my favorite experiences ever was on my honeymoon in Hawaii, I blasted Wayamaya on repeat while driving down to Waimea bay. Magical

I could totally picture that. In the day or what time was it? Congrats btw 

And lol of course yeah, I think we all do, but I guess we're talking bout sorta adding that kind of magic when we listen to the music, like ya said. Again that must've been aamzing

tumblr_mysn4a41j21shq2c1o1_500.gif

Which act is on now? I wanna watch, am I late?  :heart:

UV/Honeymoon

I could totally picture that. In the day or what time was it? Congrats btw 

And lol of course yeah, I think we all do, but I guess we're talking bout sorta adding that kind of magic when we listen to the music, like ya said. Again that must've been aamzing

Which act is on now? I wanna watch, am I late?  :heart:

Thank you :) it was around noon I think. It was just 2 days after the Eddie which is a huge surf competition that people travel from all over the world for so the surf was absolutely amazing. Here's a video of the Eddie showing the waves, they weren't as huge when we went but still huge enough we were not allowed to swim. It was breath taking. https://youtu.be/vifUioF0-3w

LIZARD PEOPLE