Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

Okay the only thing I can see is that you need to download iTunes, create an account, enter card details (they shouldn't take any money out) and see where to go from there. I'm using my iPad so I have radio on here already.. I wish I could be more help but as soon as someone uploads the interview with the songs, I'll let you know ASAP x

I think it is working now cause a person here gave me an acc (thanks a lot @yourmyreligion!!! :kiss:)

Can u tell me what's playing now? Is it Chart with Broke Reese?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

m gonna leave the page right here n keep it up on my laptop so when i come home ~10:30-11:30 (WCT) i can read through everyones reactions :flutter:

this site is a big ol groupie loveee

:grinds: :dance: :grinds:

:kiss:

:grinds: :dance: :grinds:

and this is where i take my exit,

giphy.gif

I think it is working now cause a person here gave me an acc (thanks a lot @yourmyreligion!!! :kiss:)

Can u tell me what's playing now? Is it Chart with Broke Reese?

Yeah it's playing now, yay!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Mine too. I looked in the Microsoft store and there's nowhere to download it :( I think Beats Radio might be an Apple exclusive thing.. let me see if I can access it on my web

I have windows and i just googled download itunes and then did it all from there, i had to create an apple id and put in my card details but it's free for 3 months and then you cancel you subscription so they never take any money.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I have windows and i just googled download itunes and then did it all from there, i had to create an apple id and put in my card details but it's free for 3 months and then you cancel you subscription so they never take any money.

you don't need any subscription to listen to beats 1 though

i76mrxw.png