Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

make yourself get bullied and then cry on camera to mom n post to twitter

:dmd:

Obvs, I'm gonna be a homophobic pig and then when a gay claps back at me i'm gonna cry while my mom is recording everything (except when i insult the gays)

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I used to think LFL is my fav Lana album, but after relistening to lona's other albums, the cohesive-ness of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence is making me rethink that. I love how you can listen to both the albums without skipping any song, but unfortunately lust for life includes white mustang and in my feelings, I feel like I might've overplayed those songs or something idk but I don't like them as much as I used to, it might be because the beats get excessive after groupie love and they ruin white mustang because the two don't go together. But lfl does include some of Lana's best tracks in her discography like heroin, get free and cherry.

Oops I wrote another essay about LFL

i do not agree over your choice about the songs but i liked this because you're right: hm and uv i do not skip ONE SINGLE SONG, while LFL........ girl i'm sure that "in my feelings" are one of her worse songs ever....

the funny thing about LFL is that the record includes her best songs (cherry, get free, etc) and her worst songs (in my feelings, coachella)

Actually Flipside is good, the only worst song on UV is Guns and Roses

FACTS

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i only have 2 dollars  :toofunny:

I'm thinking about starting a gofoundme to buy the fucking hoodie :hooker:

i do not have a paypal since i do not have a credit card  :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm so fucking disagree the fact that the Masterpiece called WTWWAWWKD is extreamaly, unbelievable and shamelessly underrated, and worse yet, bad treated, when is literally one of the best song of the album, the lyrics, the vocals, EVERYTHING. :oprah3:

#Justice4WTW j7J6qW1.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm getting all dressed up tonight
Dressed up just to hear you, boy          
I already know what you got in store
Why I go, baby, I don't know

is legit the part of the song where im like FUCKKK 

200.gif#28-grid1

WAIT 

THE PART WHERE

SHES LIKE

SO YOU THINK YOURE IN CHARRRRRGGGE, DO YA?

ACTING LIKE A BIG SHOOoAaaAAATTTT, WELL IM SURE

KJSDAFHSAKDLJFHKASLD

FUCK

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Lana and Blake should write and produce her next album together. Maybe even work on a few tracks with Lennon and Auerbach again. Only use the Nowels/Menzies/Reid crew for mixing and engineering a few of the songs. Could you imagine? That would be such a good record. 

Flipside and Is This Happiness are masterpieces. They both should replace Guns n Roses and Pretty When You Cry.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm so fucking disagree the fact that the Masterpiece called WTWWAWWKD is extreamaly, unbelievable and shamelessly underrated, and worse yet, bad treated, when is literally one of the best song of the album, the lyrics, the vocals, EVERYTHING. :oprah3:

#Justice4WTW j7J6qW1.gif

it's easily in the top 6/7 thats 100% forsure sweetie

Get Free

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin/Change

Cherry

Love

Lust For Life/WTW/GBA/GL/13B

SB

everythingelse

Lana and Blake should write and produce her next album together. Maybe even work on a few tracks with Lennon and Auerbach again. Only use the Nowels/Menzies/Reid crew for mixing and engineering a few of the songs. Could you imagine? That would be such a good record. 

i honestly didn't need this post to ruin my life but it did and now i wont be able to think of anything else but the possibility of that....sigh

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Flipside and Is This Happiness are masterpieces. They both should replace Guns n Roses and Pretty When You Cry.

PWYC is actually good sis what is this

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: