Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I'm not sure whether Sean Ono Lennon sounds like Yoko Ono or a Muppet. I do know however he certainly doesn't sound like his father wtf was that low rate impression on TNC

On TNC he sounds eerily similar to his father though.

Totally disagree.

1. I think it's one of the most ignored

2. It has no sad lyrics, rather it is more optimistic

3. Songs like TNC, Heroin, etc have sad lyrics, and are overrated.

Log O F F :slayty:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

• [*]
yosemite is the best track from lfl when will you all accept it

[*]13 bitches should be the opening track from LFL instead of love and lust for abel dick

[*]13 beaches is a beautiful and powerful song, when will people accept that it's probably her magnum opus?? stop talking about.......well..............I WON'T EVEN NAME THE SONG 

I love the verses of 13 Beaches but the chorus is so underwhelming, when I first heard it I thought the chorus was still part of the verse lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The only thing i don't like about 13 beaches is how the start of the chorus is kind of a letdown...I fucking love the verses, the prechoruses, the ''And that I've been dyyyyyyiiing for soooomething reeal'' part the strings intro and even the monologue..but if that part would've been better it would have been in my LFL top 5.............however it's still number 6 or 7 though so...

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

• yosemite is the best track from lfl when will you all accept it
  •  

tenor.gif?itemid=6231587

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Totally disagree.

1. I think it's one of the most ignored

2. It has no sad lyrics, rather it is more optimistic

3. Songs like TNC, Heroin, etc have sad lyrics, and are overrated.

Reported.

The only thing i don't like about 13 beaches is how the start of the chorus is kind of a letdown...I fucking love the verses, the prechoruses, the ''And that I've been dyyyyyyiiing for soooomething reeal'' part the strings intro and even the monologue..but if that part would've been better it would have been in my LFL top 5.............however it's still number 6 or 7 though so...

6 or 7? Taste taste tatata taste ta taste tasty taste.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

i stan you

Still my favorite 

Lets not forget the Imagine of our generation 

I STAN THESE PEOPLE AS WELL, THIS IS CLEVER VERY GOOD

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I can’t at people still not recognising Lana’s magnum opus that is Heroin.

Actually, I recognized and love that fact.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Coachella > Cherry

Nominated for worst taste!

jk

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

QUOTING MYSELF BECAUSE THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS, THE MORE I WANT IT

We would get an album with tracks like Cruel World, Flipside, Heroin, Is This Happiness, Pretty When You Cry... could y'all imagine? A grungy yet glamorous surf rock album with a vintage noir filter on it...

don't even make me think about an album like this , its already beautiful to me and sadly i may not have it .

giphy.gif

Can we all agree that Heroin, Change and Get Free SHOULD belong at the end of the record? 

I see some people saying that Heroin should be in the first half of the album, and I personally think the tracklist works really well, sonically and thematically. 

We have Love, LFL, and 13 Beaches at the start, which are quite different but wouldn't really belong anywhere else. 

Then we have the "fiery bops" which start with Cherry and end at IMF. Sonically, they're very contemporary and fun, upbeat songs.

Coachella is the bridge from bops to political songs, while having boppy production and somewhat political related lyrics.

Then we have political songs from GBA - BPBP

TNC is another fun love song, but sonically, it wouldn't work before Coachella, nor would it fit anywhere within Cherry - IMF, so it's placement is perfect, esp after BPBP with Stevie.

Then the last 3 tracks document Lana's growth and journey as a human being, so those are perfect.

Heroin is Lana hoping to change and describing what went wrong with her life.

Change is Lana anticipating this change.

Get Free is Lana manifesting her hopeful words into an actual change.