Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I'm actually starting to like 13 Beaches a lot now. i used to be a proud hater, but now i love it

i dont hate it, but i still don't see the appeal nor how it has the most votes in survivor

like when where what how and why did 13B become as much of a cult favorite as it is

it's yet to 'click' with me, TBD took a little longer than the rest of the HM songs but during december it just all came rushing in and i was transcended so im hopin the same happens w 13B

i dont hate it, but i still don't see the appeal nor how it has the most votes in survivor

like when where what how and why did 13B become as much of a cult favorite as it is

it's yet to 'click' with me, TBD took a little longer than the rest of the HM songs but during december it just all came rushing in and i was transcended so im hopin the same happens w 13B

what took for me to start liking it was blasting it in my car while driving at night. the background noises and the vocals and lyrics just sound amazing now

A$AP Rocky can't sing

well in that gropie love part i was screaming... i mean he has such a manly voice and just hearing him sing instead of rapping... idk it's so funny to me

???, ?????????

well in that gropie love part i was screaming... i mean he has such a manly voice and just hearing him sing instead of rapping... idk it's so funny to me

omfg exactly, the worst part of the song, the whole song is so fucking good, I really like, but honestly he needs autotune

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

omfg exactly, the worst part of the song, the whole song is so fucking good, I really like, but honestly he needs autotune

I like his part but Summer Bummer was enough A$AP for LFL. I don't think his part really ads something to the song. It would be better if the song had one of Lana's world famous bridges instead of his verse. And more strings. Lana was born for strings and guitars.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

At least I've never seen significant slander for Heroin. I mean there's people that dare to think that Cherry is better just because it's catchier, but they'll see the light eventually200.gif

is this some kind of shade towards me?!?!?!?!  imma rip your face off bih

also @you knowing the tea about the set list

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/?p=506166

???, ?????????

At least I've never seen significant slander for Heroin. I mean there's people that dare to think that Cherry is better just because it's catchier, but they'll see the light eventually200.gif

Good luck honey 

CTy2S5a.gif

is this some kind of shade towards me?!?!?!?!  imma rip your face off bih

also @you knowing the tea about the set list

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/?p=506166

Lmao now we're even because you called Heroin "the song for sleeping" in the Spanish thread. 

Also, wow, I should've said "bookmark me" and bring it up later. We all saw that coming though. Probably Heroin will be included too in the world tour (I hope :defeated:

I like his part but Summer Bummer was enough A$AP for LFL. I don't think his part really ads something to the song. It would be better if the song had one of Lana's world famous bridges instead of his verse. And more strings. Lana was born for strings and guitars.

The best featured on the album 

Lmaooo. I think I brought that up some time after the leak happened. I think that UV's snippets leaked before the album too so I thought that it could happen again. Lana is sooo predictable lol

So, a bit odd, but would anyone want to participate on an online ghost story thread? Lana themed etc? We could start the story along the lines of _________ playing over Coachella in the background  :lanahairflip4: Who's down?

megandance08s30.gif

Yeah! It's October I think it's reasonable to have a Ghost Stories thread!  :flutter:

???, ?????????