Sign in to follow this  
RideOrDieConeyQueen

Taylor Swift's New Song: Look What You Made Me Do

I'll be honest, I found Taylor VERY annoying during these past couple of years but this song is very good. While i was listening though, I found myself being reminded of another song but I couldn't figure out what it was. It just hit me though - listen to her song and then listen to Playground by Lana. They have the exact same chords, chord progression, and tempo. It's clearly a rip-off of Lana. :/

tumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo1_500.gifvtumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo3_500.gifv

I'll be honest, I found Taylor VERY annoying during these past couple of years but this song is very good. While i was listening though, I found myself being reminded of another song but I couldn't figure out what it was. It just hit me though - listen to her song and then listen to Playground by Lana. They have the exact same chords, chord progression, and tempo. It's clearly a rip-off of Lana. :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she waited too long and the progression of the drama has dwindled, no one cares anymore about her v kanye v katy v the rest of the world so maybe she can crawl back under a rock on one of her hamptons mansions and stfu