Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

I swear any time she's posted a teaser this era, the video followed a few days later. I'd check the dates on her lfl teaser and video posts but THEY'RE GONE.

We'll probably get the video tomorrow or Monday/Tuesday.

lol you came back to edit that 40 mins later? "you are not insecure" yet you come back almost an hour later to edit it. okay...we believe you...

ohh... since you are so confident about the face and you say "it's taking years to save up $$ for surgery to fix the faces", then show us yours. You are not insecure right? 

6 months to lose all the weight? yet you started your thread regarding the weight loss 6 months ago and you lost only 10lbs. The time and numbers are not adding up sweetheart  :smokes:

Nvm u won't post a pic of yourself even tho you said you are secure with yourself you admitted it on your curiouscat page that you are indeed insecure:

Anon 22d
Would u ever get plastic surgery

velvetgroupie
Yes

Anon 22d
U should post a pic of urself on here

velvetgroupie
No, I'm too insecure lol

:smokes:

1. What's so bad about making an edit?

2. I started to lose weight 1 month ago, I made the thread beforehand. So?

3. I don't wanna post a pic on here to secure my privacy. It's a common thing. And I'm insecure about people knowing my identity not my looks

4. And yeah, I would get surgery. So?

You're not making a good argument and you fail to humiliate me. Everyone feels insecure at times and have self doubts however I'm still confident in myself enough to change my flaws.

Honey the thing about weight loss is that it's easy to change yourself. I'm not doomed for life, stop the dramatics.

My anxiety makes me insecure in OTHER WAYS. I'm fine with how I look, that's the damn truth whether you believe it or not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's obvious. If I think this guy is unattractive, then that's what I think. But I know others don't think the same way as me. Why are you coming for me? If you care so much, PM me instead of clogging up the thread.

@Elle preparing herself to give warning points for spamming:rw0WFTy.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

You're clearly not secure with how you look considering you confessed that you would get plastic surgery. The entire reason behind plastic surgery is to try and rectify certain insecurities. 

You got all pissy because I said half a dozen pages of "DIS GUY UGLY!!! BAHHH!" is boring, like it's some kind of revelation that Lana has unconventional looking guys in her videos. I'm sorry Lana isn't giving you guys some new ejac material, but that's just how it is. I never said you weren't allowed to say it, but don't expect others to sit back and nod along like a pigeon.

Is it so wrong to want to better yourself with surgery? Sometimes it doesn't always mean a person is insecure.

Honestly, ive been on this site long enough to know how it runs. I know people will come for me and I still say my opinion regardless because surprise, surprise, it's my damn opinion.

@Elle preparing herself to give warning points for spamming:rw0WFTy.gif

I'm just sticking up for myself like I should. And I've told these people many times to stop clogging the thread.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is it so wrong to want to better yourself with surgery? Sometimes it doesn't always mean a person is insecure.

Honestly, ive been on this site long enough to know how it runs. I know people will come for me and I still say my opinion regardless because surprise, surprise, it's my damn opinion.

People are "coming for me" too. Who cares.

Of course it means the person is insecure about a particular feature, otherwise they would not pursue that path. 

People are "coming for me" too. Who cares.

Of course it means the person is insecure about a particular feature, otherwise they would not pursue that path.

Okay but here's another way to look at it: sometimes people love themselves enough to CHANGE certain things about their personalities/appearances. Not everything stems from insecurity.

1. What's so bad about making an edit?

2. I started to lose weight 1 month ago, I made the thread beforehand. So?

3. I don't wanna post a pic on here to secure my privacy. It's a common thing. And I'm insecure about people knowing my identity not my looks

4. And yeah, I would get surgery. So?

You're not making a good argument and you fail to humiliate me. Everyone feels insecure at times and have self doubts however I'm still confident in myself enough to change my flaws.

1. It's not about being good or bad. It's not a bad thing, it just showed that you were clearly bothered and came back after an hour to add "you are not insecure" while with that move u just prove u are.

2. You made the thread 6 months ago and u started losing weight 1 month ago? oh.. because you confessed you tried dozen of times and it only lasted a month at most.

3-4. Secure people don't feel the need to get surgery to change their faces tho, that contradicts your statement abt not being insecure. How come? Also secure people don't have issue to reveal a face.It's not like on your face there will be your name and every info about you.

Pretty much the opposite. It's not an attempt to humiliate you but point out the flaws in your original post-then edited after an hour post-and current post.

giphy.gif

Okay but here's another way to look at it: sometimes people love themselves enough to CHANGE certain things about their personalities/appearances. Not everything stems from insecurity.

Self-love and self-acceptance are two different concepts. You can "love yourself" and still be insecure. 

Self-love and self-acceptance are two different concepts. You can "love yourself" and still be insecure.

Well I love myself. End of story.

1. It's not about being good or bad. It's not a bad thing, it just showed that you were clearly bothered and came back after an hour to add "you are not insecure" while with that move u just prove u are.

2. You made the thread 6 months ago and u started losing weight 1 month ago? oh.. because you confessed you tried dozen of times and it only lasted a month at most.

3-4. Secure people don't feel the need to get surgery to change their faces tho, that contradicts your statement abt not being insecure. How come? Also secure people don't have issue to reveal a face.It's not like on your face there will be your name and every info about you.

Pretty much the opposite. It's not an attempt to humiliate you but point out the flaws in your original post-then edited after an hour post-and current post.

1. I was justifying my opinions further because you clearly didn't get it

2. Everyone fails and everyone can pick themselves up again. Weight loss isn't an easy ride, buddy,

3. No, but if I were to post a pic on here, no doubt some people will use that against me and I'm not here for it.

Not as much as you think you do, obviously.

Lmao I do

1. I was justifying my opinions further because you clearly didn't get it

2. Everyone fails and everyone can pick themselves up again. Weight loss isn't an easy ride, buddy,

3. No, but if I were to post a pic on here, no doubt some people will use that against me and I'm not here for it.

Lmao I do

Well you're the one who simplified your weight loss journey to "a mere 6 months" so you should be telling yourself that, really. 

Why aren't you here for it if you're secure with yourself?

Well you're the one who simplified your weight loss journey to "a mere 6 months" so you should be telling yourself that, really.

Why aren't you here for it if you're secure with yourself?

Yes, initially weight loss can be achieve in 6 months, if you're mind is in the right place. However at the time I made the thread, I wasn't exactly in the best place, hence the reason why it took a while for me to lose weight.

Yes, initially weight loss can be achieve in 6 months, if you're mind is in the right place. However at the time I made the thread, I wasn't exactly in the best place, hence the reason why it took a while for me to lose weight.

Dope. Fail to see how that answers my second question, but dope. 

Dope. Fail to see how that answers my second question, but dope.

I didn't understand the other question, that's why. It's 5am where I am and I haven't slept yet.

Anyway, I'm ending this convo right now. I sent a message to @Elle explaing myself. I don't want her to come back to more pages to read through.

I didn't understand the other question, that's why. It's 5am where I am and I haven't slept yet.

Anyway, I'm ending this convo right now. I sent a message to @Elle explaing myself. I don't want her to come back to more pages to read through.

You said you aren't down for people criticizing your appearance while claiming to be secure with yourself. What's the problem? You'll say someone else isn't hot but you hate the idea of others making observations on your appearance? I don't get it.

You said you aren't down for people criticizing your appearance while claiming to be secure with yourself. What's the problem? You'll say someone else isn't hot but you hate the idea of others making observations on your appearance? I don't get it.

I'm only answering that question in PM. Like I said, I don't want Elle to come back to more bullshit. She's as busy as it is.