Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

I didn't understand the other question, that's why. It's 5am where I am and I haven't slept yet.

Anyway, I'm ending this convo right now. I sent a message to @Elle explaing myself. I don't want her to come back to more pages to read through.

Ignore them already. Some people seem to be problematic just for the sake of it.

On-T: We will have the video by Halloween, at least  :toofunny:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Ignore them already. Some people seem to be problematic just for the sake of it.

On-T: We will have the video by Halloween, at least  :toofunny:

Nah. They both admitted they were being catty out of boredom, that's what's problematic sweetie. 

I'm only answering that question in PM. Like I said, I don't want Elle to come back to more bullshit. She's as busy as it is.

Why not just answer it here? Your super funny cattiness has already buried the thread in a few pages deep anyways. 

Nah. They both admitted they were being catty out of boredom, that's what's problematic sweetie. 

Why not just answer it here? Your super funny cattiness has already buried the thread in a few pages deep anyways.

Yeah because you won't shut the fuck up about it. Damn, it's 5am for Christ sake, I'm done. If you care so much, PMs are open. Simple.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why keep discussing it anyways? It really doesn't have any importance in real life so cut it off. Also you've all created an off topic mess. 

Yeah because you won't shut the fuck up about it. Damn, it's 5am for Christ sake, I'm done. If you care so much, PMs are open. Simple.

Of course I won't. Why should I? So you're the only one entitled to voice your opinion? No one else can? That's cute. You were being rude, you got called out. Don't start shit you can't handle. 

Why keep discussing it anyways? It really doesn't have any importance in real life so cut it off. Also you've all created an off topic mess. 

You tried to palm the blame onto me honey. If you didn't want the thread to escalate further then you should have just stuck to the topic at hand. 

Of course I won't. Why should I? So you're the only one entitled to voice your opinion? No one else can? That's cute. You were being rude, you got called out. Don't start shit you can't handle.

You've voiced your opinion for HOURS (as have I). Let it go. :lmao:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

did someone apply the WM song to that teaser yet? It would be cool to hear the song while watching the teaser lol

You can try playing the song in one tab and the teaser in another one.

I'd volunteer for the edit but I don't know how to do those kind of things and rn I'm too lazy to learn lol

lbr if we're getting a monologue or some type of extended video it needs to be 13 beaches or tomorrow never came, those have pretty clear stories i think

i'm gonna be happy with whatever she gives us though, i'm mad at myself for complaining lol. it's her album and she can do whatever she wants with it and i'm only here to support her and show love 

UbsOye5.png

I think that we'll get Groupie Love in it as well, Lana and the guy get together, she gets jealous or something and steals his White Mustang while driving away from him. End of music video story. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png