Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

I legit thought the full video would be on Vevo when I got the notification of her Instagram post. They filmed it like six months ago and now she's posting teasers? Ok lol. :toofunny: Seems like a shit video by the look of it.

You're always talking about how overweight you are, so saying that this guy isn't your type is honestly pointless because it isn't like he'd look twice at you to begin with. You talk about feeling ashamed to weigh yourself yet you think you have the right to say others aren't "hot". Truly living up to the "bullies are the insecure ones" theory.

I screamed

I hope there is no monologue or other cringeworthy thing thrown in, just some nice, visually pleasing video for one of the best songs on that album.

And funny how the people who always attack others when they don't like something about hr music are so nitpicky about a teaser.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I feel like the WM video will come out next week if we're following the LFL video release. The LFL teaser was released May 18th and the video was released May 22nd. Hopefully that's the case with this one, if not sooner :pray2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

It's filmed in her house - that's the stone and wood wall from the Billboard shoot. I love that!

(Someone has definitely already made this observation but I'm too lazy to read through pages of fighting...)

And it's cute that Stella is part of the video.

I love the scenes of them on the street.

I love the background music

Also I get Spanish vibes

inb4 this is the Salvatore MV she never bothered to upload and she just chose the wrong file to publish but then she was like: "eh, whatever these lil bitches will eat up anything I throw at them anyway"

"Leave Arcadiaaa alone!!! STOP HATIN!!!" 

Exactly what I'm talking about. You guys can dish it out but you can't take it. It's pathetic. Call someone ugly for half a dozen pages? "SO FUNNI I AGREE, HES OOGLI AND ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE CAN GET OVAH IT!!! MA OPINION!!! I CAN EXPRESS MA OPINION AND U CANT EXPRESS URS!!!" Call someone out on their shit? "OMG STOP HATINNNN!!! MEAN!!!"

I'm not sure why Arcadia is so hellbent on playing the victim. If you cannot handle what others say about you, why stand on a soapbox scrutinizing others? When it comes to posting her own photos, she admitted that she's too insecure to do so because others would possibly, in her words, "use it against me- I'm not down for dat". Just because you're free to voice your opinion doesn't mean others aren't free to voice theirs in return.