Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

This drama is so fucking pointless.

You don't have to think that the guy is hot - it's not your music video.

The guy won't care what some irrelevant users on a forum think about his looks. He's in the music video, noone in this thread is.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i always listen to lana while i sleep and i had this dream one night and it was so perfect and i was listening to white mustang in that dream because it was probably on at that point and this trailer reminds me of my dream and makes me happy

like and subscribe to my blog ty  :hooker:

I think that we'll get Groupie Love in it as well, Lana and the guy get together, she gets jealous or something and steals his White Mustang while driving away from him. End of music video story. :flutter:

I was thinking this too last night--since there's a scene of a crowd cheering at a bar. Putting White Mustang and Groupie Love together could make up for WM being such a short song...

It looks as if Lana transforms into that guy while driving the car.

What are your thoughts about Lana"s WM in connection with the video so far? Or will you write more in depth once the entire vid is out?

I couldnt open the esoteric thread these days because it gives me an error. So i have no idea whether you talked about this already or not. Im in love with your analysis.

Are we finally getting a BTD-level video and for the best song off of LFL?

Definitely not BTD-level vid.. but yes, it's more of an ultraviolence level-vid (Shades Of Cool - Part II).

The atmosphere & colour tone of the teaser reminds me of Lorde's Green Light music video.

What are your thoughts about Lana"s WM in connection with the video so far? Or will you write more in depth once the entire vid is out?

I couldnt open the esoteric thread these days because it gives me an error. So i have no idea whether you talked about this already or not. Im in love with your analysis.

I think the teaser suggests that in a sense the guy is her, or a part of her, and she experiences a life of fame through him. I don't know yet if I will write more about it.

I see the error message in my thread too. I get the same error when I try to open certain pages in the "Instagram Updates" thread. Hope somebody will fix it.

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

I don't think that the guy is ugly at all (!) but I can understand that everyone has different tastes & I gotta respect their opinions. It's a discussion forum after all.

I really feel sorry for Arcadia and how her personal life was brought up on a public forum in the name of proving her wrong. You should be ashamed guys. She shared that info on the safe-section of Lanaboards where people have talked about depression, insecurities, addiction & even molestation. You're not supposed to bring that up outside that & use it against them. This is cyber bullying.

.. & Arcadia, the way you've tried to defend yourself made it worse. You know these guys were not gonna care for what you were saying anyway - plus you don't owe them ANY explaination.

I don't think that the guy is ugly at all (!) but I can understand that everyone has different tastes & I gotta respect their opinions. It's a discussion forum after all.

I really feel sorry for Arcadia and how her personal life was brought up on a public forum in the name of proving her wrong. You should be ashamed guys. She shared that info on the safe-section of Lanaboards where people have talked about depression, insecurities, addiction & even molestation. You're not supposed to bring that up outside that & use it against them. This is cyber bullying.

.. & Arcadia, the way you've tried to defend yourself made it worse. You know these guys were not gonna care for what you were saying anyway - plus you don't owe them ANY explaination.

Ty :kiss: that's just the way it goes on here I guess lmao. Won't be sharing anything else on here, because it proves my point that people will use your personal details against you. :whatever2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If someone has the cojones to pass a comment on another persons appearance then they shouldn't complain when others question them in return. Like you said, this is a discussion forum. Just as Arcadia is entitled to her two cents regarding the actor, I'm entitled to mine about her posts. Why play the victim to circumstances you created?

If someone has the cojones to pass a comment on another persons appearance then they shouldn't complain when others question them in return. Like you said, this is a discussion forum. Just as Arcadia is entitled to her two cents regarding the actor, I'm entitled to mine about her posts. Why play the victim to circumstances you created?

Okay, let's not bring her up. Many others have said the same thing she did & she doesn't deserve to be put under the microscope for expressing herself.

Yes, of course you are entitled your opinion but when someone on a forum says they don't like some music or the appearance of an actor, give their reasons for it - & you disagree - you're supposed to tell them why you like that piece of music & why you think that the actor looks beautiful - this is how a forum works.

We would love to hear your opinions about the WM video & Lana's selection on her leading man & what you like about him - not dissect someone's personal life or blog because they do not like him.

Let's just end this narrative here