Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

The "it's not that deep" thing is a joke though. It's not a peronal attack in any way

I included that AND her catty responses to La Dolce. That was the problem since the beginning. When Dolce entered the thread they just proceeded to post their theory. Didn't even comment on the previous comments. Do you understand how it started?

giphy.gif

I included that AND her catty responses to La Dolce. That was the problem since the beginning. When Dolce entered the thread they just proceeded to post their theory. Didn't even comment on the previous comments. Do you understand how it started?

And you choose to ignore the fact that I wrote underneath "lol jk it's a good theory though"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"WAHHH!! BULLY!! WAHHH!! MEAN-SPIRITED!!" all while proceeding to tell us how proud he is of the way he called someone else ugly. Rational. 

"WAHHH!! BULLY!! WAHHH!! MEAN SPIRITED!!" all while proceeding to tell us how proud he is of the way he called someone else ugly. Rational.

I never actually called him ugly. I said he was unattractive but that doesn't automatically mean 'ugly' :facepalm:

And you choose to ignore the fact that I wrote underneath "lol jk it's a good theory though"

I thanked you and agreed that it's a reach. Most speculation on here is. You got upset because I said that baseless theories are better than half a dozen pages of "UGLAAAY ACTOR!!!!" 

I never actually called him ugly. I said he was unattractive but that doesn't automatically mean 'ugly' :facepalm:

You actually upvoted comments that called him ugly and took offense to me expressing boredom over such comments, so obviously you felt threatened. Not my problem sweetheart. 

You CONVENIENTLY choose to ignore your CATTY responses to Dolce not just that "jokeee picture" you first posted. Any comment on that? Because you started it

giphy.gif

You CONVENIENTLY choose to ignore your CATTY responses to Dolce not just that "jokeee picture" you first posted. Any comment on that? Because you started it

Hilarious how proud people are of calling others ugly all while complaining about me being "mean-spirited". 

Y'all know where the PMs are, I'm out. :byeh8rs:

Convenient again! Interesting how you can't even answer my last question. Well since you don't want this to continue any further how about you tell the people (everyone) in this thread to STOP commenting on the said subject? By everyone I mean literally everyone. Go ahead.

giphy.gif

Also, that comment was not even about you. It was about your friend, Terrence. Guilty conscience I guess?

"WAHHH!! BULLY!! WAHHH!! MEAN-SPIRITED!!" all while proceeding to tell us how proud he is of the way he called someone else ugly. Rational. 

RT

I thanked you and agreed that it's a reach. Most speculation on here is. You got upset because I said that baseless theories are better than half a dozen pages of "UGLAAAY ACTOR!!!!" 

"RT!!!!!!!!!!!" indeed.

Anyway...

Am I the only one who pictured something different for the video? I kinda pictured something desert-esque, not urban. I'm not complaining though, it seems really good, and I do like to be surprised, but I had a total different image on my mind.

And is the car green or it's just the video's filter? I've been wondering this since I first saw the video and it's been driving me crazy.

Fayyt7N.png

"WAHHH!! BULLY!! WAHHH!! MEAN SPIRITED!!" all while proceeding to tell us how proud he is of the way he called someone else ugly. Rational. 

Well when i call someone ugly i just mean i'm not attracted to them, but they can still be good looking at the same time

Okay guys can we stop this now, like all together. We're gonna get in trouble

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyway...

Am I the only one who pictured something different for the video? I kinda pictured something desert-esque, not urban. I'm not complaining though, it seems really good, and I do like to be surprised, but I had a total different image on my mind.

And is the car green or it's just the video's filter? I've been wondering this since I first saw the video and it's been driving me crazy.

I pictured a desert too. It seems to be more of a night life kind of video which is cool though. I think the car is green because of the city lights

Well when i call someone ugly i just mean i'm not attracted to them, but they can still be good looking at the same time

And? What makes you any different from your perception of me? You were actually proud of calling someone else ugly, yet you call me the mean-spirited one? "FREEDOM OF SPEECH...NOT FOR YOU THOUGH...SHUT UP!!!" Hilarious. Fuck off kiddo.