buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

https://twitter.com/LiveNationES/status/971309563688488966

Cat Power will be an opening act in the two Lana concerts scheduled in Spain this spring, on April 19th in Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona & on April 20th at the Palacio Vistalegre Arena in Madrid. 

She's the whole Europe opener. Lana has said Cat Power has been a big influence so this is great for her! Reminds me of when she toured with Courtney

DXr_OVp_GWs_AAs_ZMz_jpg_large.jpg

Lana will performing in Budapest for Sziget Festival, 8-15 August, according to their Twitter! Let’s see if she adds any more festivals this summers (but I’d much rather have concerts with just Lana).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana will performing in Budapest for Sziget Festival, 8-15 August, according to their Twitter! Let’s see if she adds any more festivals this summers (but I’d much rather have concerts with just Lana).

we know her lazy ass is too lazy to come all the way from la just for one show..  i expect some more european dates to be announced (hopefully soon) 0GNuDlE.png

i76mrxw.png 

we know her lazy ass is too lazy to come all the way from la just for one show..  i expect some more european dates to be announced (hopefully soon) 0GNuDlE.png

Omg, you're right, why did you make my hopes go up again?? :crying: Maybe she'll record a song in U.K. in the meantime..

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Back in January she said she'd come back to Poland in 3 to 5 months so she either headlines some more European dates other than the tour or she's a LIAR

She also said before that video that she'll add more European dates, but I stopped believing in that when December came... now I start daydreaming about it again, haha... :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Back in January she said she'd come back to Poland in 3 to 5 months so she either headlines some more European dates other than the tour or she's a LIAR

the full orange line up isn't announced yet is it? same with opener and she probs won't do krakow twice in a row.

i76mrxw.png 

I wish I could go to Berlin for the tour but I swear to God I'm a broke student and that trip would've cost me the whole month of not existing it literally takes an average monthly worth of payment in Polish Złoty lmao

I'm so mad I've seen her 3 times in Poland and 2 of them were festival shows I want to see a regular show so bad :defeated:

the full orange line up isn't announced yet is it?

It's not but I doubt they'd invite her again same goes for Kraków Live

The only thing left is Open'er Festival and I'm praying it happens

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm really sad :( I was meant to go away in the field for work next week but that got cancelled because there is a Cyclone there (Northern Territory,  Australia),  so theyve postponed it to either the week before or after Easter.

The week BEFORE Easter is Lanas concert on the Thursday night, in Brisbane which I've got tickets to. So I'm reallly holding out that they decide for the week after Easter. Like,  it would just make more sense to wait an extra week after the Cyclone to let the flooding settle and all that,  so it seems *more* likely that it will happen,  but if it is going to be the week before Easter,  then I don't know what I'll do. My friend will have to go alone,  I won't be able to sell or refund my $130,  and I'll be really fucking upset. 

I find out on Monday which week the field work will happen :/ I feel like I need to already prepare for the let down of not going to Lanas show. 

If I do get a say in which week I go,  I think I will have to tell them that I prefer the week after Easter,  and tell them that I've had this concert ticket since October last year,  but if I don't get a choice then I can't complain to them :(

I think Lana may be adding 'Lolita' back to the setlist for some upcoming shows..

If you watch her dancer Alex's instagram story (@missalexkaye) at the very end of the second video, right before the video cuts, you can see the dancers begin to do their dance rehearsal with a movement that matches the opening movement to the 'Lolita' choreography.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS