Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I'm happy because that is my area and I will do my best to get a reserved floor seat. I hope its not too big for her. I don't recall being there but I know it is a big place. Just don't want to lose the fans in the back. Hopefully someone will post the presale code.

I'll be going to that show too! I'm from Boston originally. The TD Garden is a nice place but it is rather big, I'm not sure she'll sell it out. 

Omg she's FINALLY coming to Minneapolis! And it's on a day I already have off of work! But someone please tell me, do any of the VIO packages include meeting her cuz that's the only way I'd buy one. I'm not freezing my ass off outside in Minnesota's coldest month with sub zero temps just to hope she comes down to the barrier. I know my luck and it ain't that good.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

finally australia! If she comes while I don't have a job I can basically just follow her around the country  :creep: I could be your tour guide Lana. I'll teach you all about bin chickens and provide you with a special spiked helmet to stop the magpies swooping your beehive. 

LA to the moon that's cute. God I hope she's working on her set list.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I’m sorry if this has been discussed but does the purchase of the digital album qualify for a presale code? It says “any item” on the website but my order email doesn’t specify that I will get a presale code.

Before the SF show when I bought something for presale it mentioned in my order email that it came with a presale code

LIZARD PEOPLE

I’m sorry if this has been discussed but does the purchase of the digital album qualify for a presale code? It says “any item” on the website but my order email doesn’t specify that I will get a presale code.

Before the SF show when I bought something for presale it mentioned in my order email that it came with a presale code

Ouch. I don't have a definitive answer but the email confirmation from the windbreaker and hat I bought mention the presale codes. 

Ugh fuck!! I’m gonna be annoyed if this is the case because that wording is way too vague

The store says any item! I bought the digital album for like the sixth time. It better come with a f*cking pre sale code lol! Like I got the pre sale codes for the Cali and NY shows but I don't live there. I need a code now lol!

Ugh fuck!! I’m gonna be annoyed if this is the case because that wording is way too vague

Actually now that I look at my emails the windbreaker one mentions the presale but the hat does not. I don't know anything now. At least they are consistent in the info they send out.  :toofunny:

The store says any item! I bought the digital album for like the sixth time. It better come with a f*cking pre sale code lol! Like I got the pre sale codes for the Cali and NY shows but I don't live there. I need a code now lol!

I also only bought the digital album I'm so nervous I won't get a code, and if the codes are sent out Friday morning it'll be too late to get one

Actually now that I look at my emails the windbreaker one mentions the presale but the hat does not. I don't know anything now. At least they are consistent in the info they send out.  :toofunny:

What does it say about the code in your email?

I also only bought the digital album I'm so nervous I won't get a code, and if the codes are sent out Friday morning it'll be too late to get one

What does it say about the code in your email?

This is all it says. This is missing in my hat email.

Your purchase includes exclusive tour pre sale access. More information on dates coming Wednesday September 27th

This is all it says. This is missing in my hat email.

Your purchase includes exclusive tour pre sale access. More information on dates coming Wednesday September 27th[/size]

Did you buy the windbreaker later than the hat. It could be if you bought the first day all this went live they hadn't integrated the info about the pre sale codes in the confirmation emails yet!

Did you buy the windbreaker later than the hat. It could be if you bought the first day all this went live they hadn't integrated the info about the pre sale codes in the confirmation emails yet!

I actually bought the hat first, at 8:13 pm (eastern)  the day they went up, the windbreaker 2 minutes later. I was trying to get 2 presale codes, no idea if making them separate orders would have helped but I tried. 

I actually bought the hat first, at 8:13 pm (eastern)  the day they went up, the windbreaker 2 minutes later. I was trying to get 2 presale codes, no idea if making them separate orders would have helped but I tried. 

Hopefully it did, did you use two separate emails? I think that should guarantee two separate codes?

Does VIP red carpet include meeting her? Someone clarify ugh

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Does VIP red carpet include meeting her? Someone clarify ugh

Doubtful, that'd be the only way I'd do VIP!

Omg getting tix is going to be such a mess. All these venues have different ways of purchasing tickets-not just something normal like straight through TM or LiveNation. My venue doesn't even say anything about purchasing tickets online, instead it says to call or go by box office. Hopefully they just haven't gotten all their info updated yet!

Doubtful, that'd be the only way I'd do VIP!

Omg getting tix is going to be such a mess. All these venues have different ways of purchasing tickets-not just something normal like straight through TM or LiveNation. My venue doesn't even say anything about purchasing tickets online, instead it says to call or go by box office. Hopefully they just haven't gotten all their info updated yet!

The Target Center venue she's performing at in Minneapolis had no general admission for when I saw see Sia there. It was floor seats with actual seats up to the front of the stage and when I look up the concert maps of the venue it shows the same. Is it possible there is no GA for this venue cuz that'd be ideal.

Ugh RIP to me...