Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

So how many VIP tickets are usually available? I want there to be enough for me to get two but not enough for me to be behind a line of hundreds of obsessive fans while sitting outside in Minnesota's -30 degree January weather. Any idea?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Got my pre sale code, actually received two! I guess one for my signed lithograph I've yet to receive and one for the digital album I bought last week. What about everybody else?

Got my pre sale code, actually received two! I guess one for my signed lithograph I've yet to receive and one for the digital album I bought last week. What about everybody else?

I've got 3 so far tbh there might be even more coming cause all the signed LFL shit I ordered was on separate orders once I realized this was probably one of the only times she's really gonna do signed merch 

Anyone going to the University Park, PA date Jan 26th?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Would you be able to spare one? I thought I would get one from a previous purchase but there's nothing in my inbox.

Bury me to Bel Air.

Do you think VIP is worth it? I wouldn't mind walking in the red carpet lol

gold VIP ? totally not worth it imo..

I got 3 codes. I need one more...

Good luck today Ladies! 

why do you need another one?? lol good luck to u too sis

Trying to decide whether VIP is worth it, I want GA and if I want to be at the front it means having to wait in the freezing January air without early entry  :defeated: but if they're really that expensive..

I have money to burn. Lol I don't mind GA VIP tickets but I don't know if I want to do that again.

Well I would definitely say if you're gonna buy VIP tix the only one that's worth it would be silver VIP because of early entry into the pit but I think the whole red carpet thing is only for gold

gold VIP ? totally not worth it imo..

why do you need another one?? lol good luck to u too sis

I have 4 cities within driving distance to me I want to be at them all! 

Any guesses if I can use a presale code for 2 different dates if I'm only buying 1 ticket, since it lets you but 2 tickets? (I don't have friends  :toofunny: )

Well I would definitely say if you're gonna buy VIP tix the only one that's worth it would be silver VIP because of early entry into the pit but I think the whole red carpet thing is only for gold

Well now the question is, how many Silver VIP tickets will there be? I really want to be in the front. Lol

Her first visit to Detroit I missed work and lined up early but there were people already inline when I got there. Lol. But then it turned out I was in the wrong line. Damn the Masonic temple for not being organized. I missed out on her second coming.

I have 4 cities within driving distance to me I want to be at them all! 

Any guesses if I can use a presale code for 2 different dates if I'm only buying 1 ticket, since it lets you but 2 tickets? (I don't have friends  :toofunny: )

holy shit are you gonna get VIP for any of them? I can't even imagine paying for that many tickets

Well now the question is, how many Silver VIP tickets will there be? I really want to be in the front. Lol

Last time when I had silver vip @ bristow, VA there were roughly 100-150 ish people who had it... but when u camp out and are first in line there's nothing to worry about