Sign in to follow this  
MDX

What kind of tickets do you have? And where?

GA for Houston, Texas show. PM me if you're going as well.

i'm actually happy about the prices. they are reasonable considering her fan base, that now consists of millions, has grown so much. she can't stick to old ticket prices because the venue. At least she isn't priced like some other big artists where its actually $600 for one GA ticket. mine costs $300 for 2 GA tickets, the venues may differ as well. 

Just got my GA for Houston as well :kiss:

I'm going to the Houston show with either my mom or boyfriend. In one of the front side rows, not GA but hopefully decent. I would have gotten GA if I were going alone. Just don't want to scare/overwhelm whoever goes with me.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Houston - Lower level seating. Not the best but not the worst. Would have preferred a better section but we’ll still have a great time! It’ll be me and my partner. He’s not the hugest Lana fan but he likes her. He just gets annoyed with my slight obsession lol. Two concerts back to back those two weekends so either way it will be fun!

Ummm....

Chicago bronze VIP.

Detroit regular lower bowl (presale code)

Columbus gold VIP (it's my birthday that day bitches)

Ft Lauderdale regular GA

Orlando silver VIP GA

Nashville regular lower bowl (presale code)

Las Vegas regular GA

I did buy insurance on the Chicago and Orlando VIP tickets. Anything can happen in Jan/Feb weather wise that might not let me do all of these so we'll see.

I got regular GA, silver was too expensive so I'm probably not even gonna try to get very close and just chill in the back/side of the pit where there's not as much pushing. I don't even know if I can make it to the show though yet loll it's super far

European friends, what tickets do you have? My fangirl mind started thinking that I could join her tour in Italy or Spain since my school year has been a mess and I won't have much to do this spring.

I don't have the money though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

European friends, what tickets do you have? My fangirl mind started thinking that I could join her tour in Italy or Spain since my school year has been a mess and I won't have much to do this spring.

I don't have the money though.

Early entry in Madrid :) but here there are not more G.A