bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

14 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

label wants money back for the problématique leak :rip:

didn't she complete the basic album prior to being signed tho? what money r they losing if they never fully invested in it 

This order works much better imo

1. Feed The Beast

2. Alone
3. King of Hearts

4. brrr

5. uhoh
6. Revelations
7. Sex Talk
8. Hit It From The Back
9. Claws
10. Thousand Pieces
11. BAIT 
12. Minute
13. Castle In The Sky (extended outro)

i really hope one of the tracks take off….like yeah we talk shit about how she could do better (and she can) but after all the attention she’s getting it would be so sad to think she peaked audience wise with a feature 

4 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

I personally enjoy the new pre-chorus of KOH bc it's pretty much that same vibe that they removed from Claws... but I have to laugh at the Rina nod... i feel u on that one

Just tone the synth back a bit and I'd probably be fine. Kim's voice does a good enough job of building up; it just needed a ~~little~~ something, not a >>LOT<< of something that then drops back out and dumps the energy down a peg on the full chorus.

That's what irks me about Rina sometimes - I feel like there's just a wall of [[[SOUIND]]] being pumped AT my ears and somewhere in there, I'm supposed to pick up her voice. The instrumental and the vocals are just fighting to occupy the same plane of sonic space and if it's bad mastering stop it and if it's a stylist choice then don't - it comes off like you're trying to hide bad vocals imho. I don't wanna see that shit picked up on another artist I like either. 

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

i think we need to address the elephant in the room... and it's this:

HPlVifS.pngHPlVs07.pngHPlVLg9.png

kim doesn't look like that ^

just compare it to the tour announcement video, although she looks gorgeous in both the video and the above pics, there's a clear difference between the two. why the heavy editing? this seems to be a problem with the republic shoots only, since she pretty much looks like her real self in every magazine. and the weirdest part is that she doesn't even need such editing, she looked just like that in real life doing clarity era until she did something (that i don't know what it is) to her face around 2021. it's weird... i mean just look at the 2nd pic! baby this ain't kim this is candice swanepoel

I think the first picture and the FTB photos look like her, but I agree that a lot of her photoshoots have not been looking like her (from Republic). I think she generally just might be feeling more insecure due to the comments about her weight, which is upsetting and unfortunately seemingly common. Nicki, Kim, Lana, literally let the girls live. I'm tired of seeing "fans" try and make these edits about how their weight fluctuates

Did I sign up for a free 6 months of Apple music because they have the album out and Spotify still doesn't? Most certainly. This will be on repeat for the whole duration of my 14 hour flight.

I'm actually loving most of the album!

Claws, Castle in the Sky, Minute, Hit It From the Back, King of Hearts and brrr are my favourites.

Still salty about HIFTB's choruses being cut at half. The original was perfect, but at least I'm glad we have it officially.

BAIT and uhoh are my least favourites though I don't hate them.

Coconuts and Sex Talk are on Problématique and Unshitty doesn't even exist.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm actually loving most of the album!

Claws, Castle in the Sky, Minute, Hit It From the Back, King of Hearts and brrr are my favourites.

Still salty about HIFTB's choruses being cut at half. The original was perfect, but at least I'm glad we have it officially.

BAIT and uhoh are my least favourites though I don't hate them.

Coconuts and Sex Talk are on Problématique and Unshitty doesn't even exist.

The way you forgot Revelations

18 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

You are literally obsessive and weird

i told u im a dr luke stan. im on cloud 9 i feel so vindicated. dr. luke is no longer a controversial subject n i look forward to the healthy conversations we r all gonna have about the king of pop n his contributions to kimmy's music!

i-hate-you-i-know.gif