bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Kim posted the 2nd verse of Time For Crime on her insta earlier today for like 10 min and then deleted it. ppl say its a FTB outtake cause the original leaker said it was recorded around FTB sessions but it sounds nothing like FTB and is wayyy too dark for it, def a upcoming TOTL track especially since Kim teased it herself today:party:

8 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Kim posted the 2nd verse of Time For Crime on her insta earlier today for like 10 min and then deleted it. ppl say its a FTB outtake cause the original leaker said it was recorded around FTB sessions but it sounds nothing like FTB and is wayyy too dark for it, def a upcoming TOTL track especially since Kim teased it herself today:party:

where is the second verse omg I need to assemble a full version asap it's such a bop

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On Billboard today Kim said that she has a massive plan with tons of projects planned next year and wants to do another tour! (tons of projects = totl3, candy, problematique Deluxe, Problématique x candy x TOTL 3 tour, wbk:w8ing:

Problématique deluxe? Not even Feed the Beast had deluxe and Try Again and Lolita were paid dust, I don't want to get my hypes up again for Keep It just for it to be scrapped again :rip: 

I think Turn Off the Light III would be a great move, and that's it.

Oh, but if she's feeling generous, we want Candy ma'am :ma: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Idk if this has been already discussed but I think a month ago Chase Icon (another trans artist) went on IG live and talked about a lot of people and one of them was Kim and she said that Kim was supposed to hop on a remix of her song SRS but later ghosted her. not kim ghosting ppl :toofloppy:

5 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Idk if this has been already discussed but I think a month ago Chase Icon (another trans artist) went on IG live and talked about a lot of people and one of them was Kim and she said that Kim was supposed to hop on a remix of her song SRS but later ghosted her. not kim ghosting ppl :toofloppy:

Chase icon is an untalented idiot. Kim really dodged a bullet with that one!

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

oh she definitely is skinner, it happened so fast too i wonder if she's on ozempics or like on a super strict diet. kim is looking awesome of course but videos from that concert of the tweet left me a bit concerned for her health bc she seemed super weak and tired