Sign in to follow this  
Candy Galore

Are you still attending the world tour?

These expensive tickets better mean that she is going to step it up vocally  :hooker:  although I'm probably going to be crying regardless because it's my first Lana show

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

One doesn't need to purchase VIP tickets.

Ever hear of seats? In the USA there are plenty of 30-60 USD seats  (don't know about Canada)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

if she comes to Ams I'll def go but I highly doubt she'll charge that much. maybe someone fucked up currency rates? concerts never cost that much. maybe if you have the best possible seats but in the Ziggo Dome for example you have a lot of different places that have different prices. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

If she comes to Amsterdam I'll definitely go but I highly doubt she'll charge that much. Maybe someone fucked up currency rates? Concerts never cost that much. Maybe if you have the best possible seats but in the Ziggo Dome for example you have a lot of different places that have different prices.

But I do personally highly doubt that she’s going to perform in the Ziggo Dome. The truth is that I think she isn’t really popular in The Netherlands? She had only one hit song and young people who are on Instagram a lot know her but I don’t know if she could sell out the whole Ziggo Dome. The last time she performed in Amsterdam was at Paradiso in 2011. There’s room for more than 17 thousand people in the Ziggo Dome if I remember correctly. And even the most expensive seat at the Lady Gaga concert in the Ziggo Dome was like 150 euro? But then you have an amazing view, though. I think chances are big she’s going to perform at a club like Paradiso again when she’s coming to The Netherlands. I don’t know if the user who sent the prices messed up the currency rates, so that might be a possibility but I wouldn’t be surprised if the tickets are actually that expensive.

But I do personally highly doubt that she’s going to perform in the Ziggo Dome. The truth is that I think she isn’t really popular in The Netherlands? She had only one hit song and young people who are on Instagram a lot know her but I don’t know if she could sell out the whole Ziggo Dome. The last time she performed in Amsterdam was at Paradiso in 2011. There’s room for more than 17 thousand people in the Ziggo Dome if I remember correctly. And even the most expensive seat at the Lady Gaga concert in the Ziggo Dome was like 150 euro? But then you have an amazing view, though. I think chances are big she’s going to perform at a club like Paradiso again when she’s coming to The Netherlands. I don’t know if the user who sent the prices messed up the currency rates, so that might be a possibility but I wouldn’t be surprised if the tickets are actually that expensive.

actually she was in the Heineken Music Hall in 2013 :hooker:

but true not really anyone knows her here RIP

i guess more chance for real fans to meet her tho

That's not really expensive, to be honest, if the price is just fifty euro, I'd buy the tickets instantly. Was that ticket a general admission ticket? I think I should keep my fingers crossed if she's even going to come to my country. I assume probably not.

It was GA, yes but a very good seat near the stage. (And I was lucky and could buy the ticket for half the price from a couple who had one spare ticket :)