Doll Harlow

What song(s) got you interested in Lana?

I can't remember which was first. I think it was either Born to Die or Blue Jeans. I saw the video for one of them and was instantly hooked. Started watching the rest of the videos she had released at the time which were Born to Die, Blue Jeans, and Video Games.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Summertime Sadness was the first song I heard and i must have listened to it + watch the video 10 times in a row

Next was Born to Die and Blue Jeans and I was OBSESSED with the crocodile symbolism in Blue Jeans

So I listened to those 3 and Carmen all day every day for like 2 weeks before listening to the rest of Born to Die. I think I heard YAYO but wasnt sure if I liked it, (but obviously now I know its one of her Magnum Opus songs)

video games got popular here at the end of 2011 and i really disliked it lmao... then born to die got popular too and i was like ''hmmm, ok i actually kinda like that'' and then when summertime sadness was all over the radio, etc it instantly got me

then paradise came out at the end of 2012 and i swear to god it was the most beautiful thing i've ever heard (to that point :creep:) and i bought tickets for the tour and saw her live (she took my concert virginity too) 

Actually for me it was the Video Games single cover. I liked the aesthetics but thought "Oh wow another poppy-ish artiste tryna be different".

BUT BITCH!!!!!!!!! WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE CHORDS IN THE BEGINNING I REGRETTED EVEN THE THOUGHT OF WHAT I WAS SAYING

It should also be noted that I was in a very dark place at the time and let's be honest Lana kinda has some depressing ass lyrics so she was basically feeding my depression with Born to Die... So to see her now with Lust for Life all smiles and stuff makes me very emotional because I also feel better so HER IMPACT BITCH!!!!!!!!

First we feel; then we fall.