BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't think there'll be new songs, her post only suggested a CD, vinyl etc. reissue with the artwork of title track single cover (which is way superior than album cover imo) so I'd be surprised if new tracks appear on it

Such a missed opportunity tbh 

But oh well, we got a superior cover. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 8/15/2023 at 4:23 PM, HigherThanHope said:

She has like one leaked unreleased dd

couple of snippets and some demos/early mixes leaked and hard to be found, so I wonder if someone have organise a masterpost to keep all those leaked:(

edit: made a tracker for her (WIP), Imk if I miss something/where is wrong:air:

On 8/15/2023 at 3:30 AM, Architecture1116 said:

couple of snippets and some demos/early mixes leaked and hard to be found, so I wonder if someone have organise a masterpost to keep all those leaked:(

edit: made a tracker for her (WIP), Imk if I miss something/where is wrong:air:

Thank you! 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Architecture1116 said:

the remix… at least we got flavour of the month hq but girl not her tease scream it or wtf the track call and ignore it, how we were then also:deadbanana:

She HATES us.

Not Rina announcing 3 vinyl picture disc for Rina/SAWAYAMA/HTG but none for Cyberbully cyberpunk whatever ep :rollin:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Did her cover of Love it if We Made It disappear on Spotify for anyone else, bc i just checked and it was greyed out and then i checked again and it was completely gone

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

15 hours ago, ethelcain said:

Did her cover of Love it if We Made It disappear on Spotify for anyone else, bc i just checked and it was greyed out and then i checked again and it was completely gone

Oh yeah she removed it after her beef with The 1975 :toofloppy: at least it wasn't good to begin with so it's not that bad

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 3/7/2024 at 11:32 AM, Inferno Euphoria said:

Oh yeah she removed it after her beef with The 1975 :toofloppy: at least it wasn't good to begin with so it's not that bad

she did everyone a favor