Sign in to follow this  
Mista Midnight

Crossing The Threshold Into The New Year

The last Lana song I listened to in 2017 was Salvatore. My concert date is in 12 days so I'm gonna not listen to her at all this week, then listen to her every day leading up to the concert to get hype!

What are some of your resolutions? Here are mine

-Study hard & maintain my high GPA

-Get an internship for a brand or publication

-Rebrand my social media to expand my marketing portfolio (it would be cool to become an influencer, it'd be impressive to employers to demonstrate an ability to brand to create a following)

-Write more & write better

-Expand my wardrobe 

-Not bothering myself with the affairs of locals

-Network

-Eat better

-Not settle for anything less than what I want and deserve

:hooker:  

The last Lana song I listened to in 2017 was Salvatore. My concert date is in 12 days so I'm gonna not listen to her at all this week, then listen to her every day leading up to the concert to get hype!

What are some of your resolutions? Here are mine

-Study hard & maintain my high GPA

-Get an internship for a brand or publication

-Rebrand my social media to expand my marketing portfolio (it would be cool to become an influencer, it'd be impressive to employers to demonstrate an ability to brand to create a following)

-Write more & write better

-Expand my wardrobe 

-Not bothering myself with the affairs of locals

-Network

-Eat better

-Not settle for anything less than what I want and deserve

:hooker:  

I love how we have almost the exact same goals *except I don't have a high GPA to maintain :toofunny: *

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I inadvertently ended 2017 with Resistance (not a bad choice, though), and began 2018 with Love, which just seemed to really fit -- and I see some of you thought the same! <3

Here's hoping 2018 is a year of love for us all -- love for one another, love for life, love for the world, true love, and love for our humanity. We need it more than ever, and I think we have the power to make it a beautiful, happy year. :heart: 

o4qjp4j.png

Coachella

and

Coachella

the #1 song of 2017

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp