Sign in to follow this  
Elle

State College, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center - January 26th, 2018

She just didn't feel like doing it

Lmao she literally said it was due to a strict 11 PM curfew

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Last night was my first time seeing Lana live and honestly I couldn't be happier with the show. It was so low key and chill. Even though it was literally in an arena it still kind of felt as though it was a small, intimate concert. I've never been to a concert like the one I went to last night and I loved it so much. She was so cute the way she talked to us and how she sometimes forgot the lyrics to her own songs lol. I'm actually glad that she ended the show with Get Free instead of Off To The Races it literally gave me chills 

I know she has a LOT of songs, and a lot of words to remember. But Lana if I can memorize the lyrics from every one of your songs surely you can too :creep:

That's what I thought too :omfg2:  but could it be that it is more difficult for her mainly because of the writing and production process? I mean, maybe it's not that easy for her because she changed the lyrics more than once (especially in her mind) when writing and making a demo, and there could be many other songs (or even things that aren't full songs) that she wrote besides the one that we know of that she didn't finish or record in a studio like "Cherry Blossom" (?) Or it's just poor memory for the most part and I have a really bad memory lately so I understand even more what it's like :toofunny:

Anyway, even if she didn't remember most of the lyrics, I love that she (tried to, lol) sang Radio since it's one of my favourite songs! :smile:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

I thought she looked pretty hot in the black tight pants. You know that she has straight guys who are fans.  :)  :)  :)

I'm gay and thought the look was cute af

Last night was my first time seeing Lana live and honestly I couldn't be happier with the show. It was so low key and chill. Even though it was literally in an arena it still kind of felt as though it was a small, intimate concert. I've never been to a concert like the one I went to last night and I loved it so much. She was so cute the way she talked to us and how she sometimes forgot the lyrics to her own songs lol. I'm actually glad that she ended the show with Get Free instead of Off To The Races it literally gave me chills 

Full show is on YouTube if you wanna see it again