lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

Yet? On the contrary, i reckon. I imagine her popularity with the general public is only going to dwindle over the years rather than increase, and i'd say she already peaked, in that regard, at the beginning of this year. Although i do think critics will become more and more receptive to her over time.

What do others think?

I think it depends. If she gets better at live performances (concerts I mean), if her live performances will be more than 40/ 50 minutes long, if she releases another album....Lana is quite big but I think she is not mainstream...Yet....depends on her I suppose.

glgcDdT.gif

I think it depends. If she gets better at live performances (concerts I mean), if her live performances will be more than 40/ 50 minutes long, if she releases another album....Lana is quite big but I think she is not mainstream...Yet....depends on her I suppose.

She is kind of mainstream. Everyone knows who she is but most people just don't like her. I doubt she'll get any bigger.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Can't wait to see Lana in Berlin on 15th April! First they planned the concert will be at my fav location 'Tempodrom', but now Lana will sing at 'Velodrom'. Whatever ... mainly she'll be in my city Berlin! I am really excited!

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Hi, I wanted to make sure if all the 2013 tour concerts have only seating places and not standing ones? And could anyone update which shows are not sold out yet. Thanks a lot!

There ares standing and seated tickets, the opening post is up to date.

Alright, thanks for updating the opening post! But as for the tickets, I looked up the two shows in Russia and the last one in Ukraine and it seemed that there's only seated tickets with the first rows cost nearly 300 euros. For Rome, the price was okay but couldn´t find the way to buy the ticket from the Internet. I just try to pick the best option with normal price and preferably standing place :)

Alright, thanks for updating the opening post! But as for the tickets, I looked up the two shows in Russia and the last one in Ukraine and it seemed that there's only seated tickets with the first rows cost nearly 300 euros. For Rome, the price was okay but couldn´t find the way to buy the ticket from the Internet. I just try to pick the best option with normal price and preferably standing place :)

St. Petersburg and Moscow

Rome