lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

You're bitching about 3 hours? I'd be ecstatic if Lana performed that close to me. The show nearest to me was over a 6-hour drive into Canada and I'm still kicking myself I didn't go. I'm tired of Europeans whining about how Lana needs to tour more in Europe. She's barely even toured in her own fucking country.

THIS. Whenever people in Europe complain about Lana not touring enough, I cringe. I live in New York, and the last shows she had were at the Irving Plaza, and were sold out as soon as I found out about them, which was a few days after I first heard Lana's music. Since then all Lana has pretty much done is Europe, Europe, Europe. I am praying she comes back to New York and it isn't sold out this time. I hope my parents would let me go.

That's a shit tour. I know I'll be able to see her, but she needs to go to middle America, too. And Northwestern. And Southeastern.

Pretty much everywhere but two cities :eek:

true, but i don't think she's that interested in a us tour. if you're gonna tour the us you'll need loads of dates because it's so huge.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Londoners, feel free to say hi if you see me there! I'll try to do the same. I'm going with a friend but I love talking to fans in queues. Manson fans were cooler than I expected, so Lana fans should be a delight :excited:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

she'll probs have both! cause if your under 14 you have to sit and the concert is all ages! But stand, standing's so much fun!!

Hammersmith Apollos is seated in the tier so maybe they will have that standing?

Standing is fun if you are at the front or if you don't care and just stand at the back and go to the bar etc.

I prefer having front row seats AND then standing up infront of them while I leave my stuff on the seat.

AND you can come and go as you please?

Isn't that the best? And also very unlikely haha.

I'm planning on going to the Paris & Berlin shows. I'm just too scared about the tickets being sold out in less than 5 minutes. There are only 1900 tickets for the Paris concert and everyone around here is talking about it. Does anyone know anything about the Berlin concert ? Is Lana really famous in Germany ? I don't know if I will be able to buy a ticket for this tour date, if it's sold out quickly...

Monday = World War III :creepna:

I'm planning on going to the Paris & Berlin shows. I'm just too scared about the tickets being sold out in less than 5 minutes. There are only 1900 tickets for the Paris concert and everyone around here is talking about it. Does anyone know anything about the Berlin concert ? Is Lana really famous in Germany ? I don't know if I will be able to buy a ticket for this tour date, if it's sold out quickly...

Monday = World War III :creepna:

i dont think the berlin tickets will be sold out that quickly. she's doing five dates here and she's not even that popular here. i'm really scared i won't get london tickets though :/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i dont think the berlin tickets will be sold out that quickly. she's doing five dates here and she's not even that popular here. i'm really scared i won't get london tickets though :/

this is what im worried about cause i have school and my parents work so..., i'll have to buy once im back from school which may be too late!!!

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

this is what im worried about cause i have school and my parents work so..., i'll have to buy once im back from school which may be too late!!!

i'm buying mine from school. just go to the toilet and order it from your phone! that's what i'm doing. i'm not risking the selling out haha

i'm buying mine from school. just go to the toilet and order it from your phone! that's what i'm doing. i'm not risking the selling out haha

i don't have a credit card tho! and i can't use my parents cause they have to be with me when i buy stuff over the internet now, as i used to go on shopping spree's with their cards without them knowing, opps...i'll have to think of something!!

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

i don't have a credit card tho! and i can't use my parents cause they have to be with me when i buy stuff over the internet now, as i used to go on shopping spree's with their cards without them knowing, opps...i'll have to think of something!!

my mum is giving me her credit card. oh :/ naughty girl! i hope you figure something out!

I guess you're right... :)