lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

i agree with you on complaining about a 3 hour drive but it makes sense she doesn't tour the us as much since she's a lot more popular here in europe.

She might be more popular in the US if she toured here more. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

If you're an American Lana fan and you don't live near LA or NYC, you're essentially fucked.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

You're bitching about 3 hours? I'd be ecstatic if Lana performed that close to me. The show nearest to me was over a 6-hour drive into Canada and I'm still kicking myself I didn't go. I'm tired of Europeans whining about how Lana needs to tour more in Europe. She's barely even toured in her own fucking country.

Yes thank you.

I live in a country she's probably never heard of, but I'm actually considering flying to France or Beligum since I have my cousins there and I just HAVE to see her.

I really hope the tickets don't sell out too soon because I need some time to think!

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

She might be more popular in the US if she toured here more. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

If you're an American Lana fan and you don't live near LA or NYC, you're essentially fucked.

she hasn't been popular in the us from the start. her fame actually came with video games being played in the uk. she loves the uk and the american press has been horrible to her. i do feel sorry for the american lana fans though. i have no fucking clue why she's doing five shows in such big venues in germany. most germans only know video games.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Totally r00d if there's no show in Helsinki yet there's one in Stockholm, Oslo AND Copenhagen. Why don't we add a Tallinn and Saint Petersburg date while were at it, just to twist the knife a little more.

this this this, she needs to come to Finland!

she hasn't been popular in the us from the start. her fame actually came with video games being played in the uk. she loves the uk and the american press has been horrible to her. i do feel sorry for the american lana fans though. i have no fucking clue why she's doing five shows in such big venues in germany. most germans only know video games.

this is so true, she does love the uk because we haven't slated her but at the same time i think it's slightly unfair that lana only plays at la and nyc in the us, i think she's planning an american tour late next year (someone mentioned it...)

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

But I don't have any money and I'm worried that if I don't buy them straight away as soon as they go on sale they will sell out :( Plus if I can manage to squeeze £25 out of my parents and the tickets are like £30 then I'm screwed. The wait until Monday is going to be excruciating.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Yeah, the other thing I would look forward to if I was going is meeting new friends! As I'd be going all on my lonesome, and I would wait in the que from the early hours, talking to true Lana fans for the first time would be fucking awesome!

Does anyone know the rules for wanting to run to the back of the building after the concert to wait for her to leave so we can see her?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I obviously wont be going anyway :oprah:

why?

peoples, my mum said i can go to the london one! if i don't get a ticket...

tumblr_m8jhz1NmEH1r6kbavo1_500.gif

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Yeah, the other thing I would look forward to if I was going is meeting new friends! As I'd be going all on my lonesome, and I would wait in the que from the early hours, talking to true Lana fans for the first time would be fucking awesome!

Does anyone know the rules for wanting to run to the back of the building after the concert to wait for her to leave so we can see her?

This is exactly my thoughts! It would be so amazing to meet other people who appreciate Lana as much as I do! Too many people I know hate her (how the hell is this even possible?!)

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

I'm hopefully gonna go to the gig in London with a couple of friends! Also, I'm hoping to take my mum to the Manchester gig as a birthday present for her! Best son ever? Yes.

I don't know how I'm gonna get tickets though... they go on sale at 10am and I'm at work!! I can't even pull a sicky cos I work for my dad hahaha fuck

20r46kx.jpg