Photo

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Myriam

Myriam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationIn the projection room above the auditorium
  • Time Online: 22h 36m 2s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Quiet at first, but once you get to know them, fun and smart, maybe also a little sarcastic
  • Mileena and SugarVenom like this

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

#42 OFFLINE   SugarVenom

SugarVenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 611 posts
  • :

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Very sweet and caring. Maybe a little bit shy but very chatty once you get to know you. I can imagine you being pretty sociable, but also enjoying time on your own.
one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

#43 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Time Online: 57d 12h 55m 59s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Very passionate at anything you do. You can be sassy as well. I also feel like you're a very energetic person to be around.
  • SugarVenom likes this

#44 OFFLINE   SugarVenom

SugarVenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 611 posts
  • :

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

Very passionate at anything you do. You can be sassy as well. I also feel like you're a very energetic person to be around.

Do you know me or something?! All my friends laugh at me as I'm constantly bouncing up and down on my toes and flap my arms when I'm excited hahah:')

I imagine you're a lot of fun to be with, but also very thoughtful about everything around you.
  • Cleopatra likes this
one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

#45 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Time Online: 57d 12h 55m 59s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Do you know me or something?! All my friends laugh at me as I'm constantly bouncing up and down on my toes and flap my arms when I'm excited hahah:')

:creepna:
  • SugarVenom likes this

#46 OFFLINE   ♡GagaOopsy♡

♡GagaOopsy♡

Degenerate Beauty Queen! ♡

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationOn A Rainbow!
  • :

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

I don't really know you so won't be able to tell ;'((!!

Posted Image

#47 Guest_Maru the Cat_*

Guest_Maru the Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

I don't really know you so won't be able to tell ;'((!!

Then why bother posting if that's what you're going to say? Why not at least attempt a guess? It doesn't have to be 100% dead-on.

- _ -"
  • Cleopatra, Hundred Dollar Bill, Madrigal and 1 other like this

#48 OFFLINE   Trash Magic

Trash Magic

Listens to people who can sing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,016 posts
  • Time Online: 227d 15h 23m 55s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

a cat
  • Cleopatra and Madrigal like this

#49 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:'Backfire'
  • Time Online: 8d 27m 47s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

V trashy + magical, t.b.h.
  • Trash Magic likes this

#50 ONLINE   Trash Magic

Trash Magic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,016 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Very kind + entertaining. And can have an interesting conversation
  • Madrigal likes this

#51 OFFLINE   ♡GagaOopsy♡

♡GagaOopsy♡

Degenerate Beauty Queen! ♡

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationOn A Rainbow!
  • :

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Then why bother posting if that's what you're going to say? Why not at least attempt a guess? It doesn't have to be 100% dead-on.

- _ -"

Oh I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I wanted your opinion? It won't happen again I promise ;'))

Posted Image

#52 OFFLINE   FREEDOM

FREEDOM

Head Waitress

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationMc Donalds
  • Time Online: 9h 51m 13s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Very kind + entertaining. And can have an interesting conversation

sassy, observant, thoughtful, has no time for bullshit, hmmm and...deep down somewhere your a sensitive person...

on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being wrong and 10 being right, where does my answer rank?
  • Trash Magic likes this

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

#53 OFFLINE   Trash Magic

Trash Magic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,016 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

A 10!! :o
But I'm not sassy irl ony online lol :hottie:

Judging from that I think you are very observant :P

#54 Guest_Maru the Cat_*

Guest_Maru the Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Oh I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I wanted your opinion? It won't happen again I promise ;'))

Ugh, us moderators have given you too many chances. :facepalm: You're right, it's not going to happen again because you're getting post-restricted. Ooopsy, so sorry!!! :creep:
  • Hundred Dollar Bill, Madrigal and SugarVenom like this

#55 OFFLINE   FREEDOM

FREEDOM

Head Waitress

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationMc Donalds
  • Time Online: 9h 51m 13s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Ugh, us moderators have given you too many chances. :facepalm: You're right, it's not going to happen again because you're getting post-restricted. Ooopsy, so sorry!!! :creep:

is this for real? or is it a joke? i'm kinda confused on why oopsy's comment got her banned (i don't want to make the same mistake)?

edit: actually nm :)

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

#56 OFFLINE   Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • :

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

I think Freedom is really friendly and intelligent in real life and enjoys literature and art.
  • FREEDOM likes this

#57 Guest_Maru the Cat_*

Guest_Maru the Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

is this for real? or is it a joke? i'm kinda confused on why oopsy's comment got her banned (i don't want to make the same mistake)?

You're a great member and you've never done anything worth getting reprimanded, nor do I think you ever will :)

These sorts of things happen very rarely at LB -- if you're thought to be doing something hurtful/spamming, you'll get a PM giving you a heads up that what you did was inappropriate -- if you do it again, then warning points, posting + status restrictions, possible banning is considered, whatever is appropriate given the circumstance. So we do give people a chance to correct their actions before any sort of reprimanding takes place -- what you see here is the result of the Moderating Team having given too many chances and finally, someone (me) does what should have been done a long time ago. There's a long history of inappropriate posting with this member... usually, this isn't dealt with so publicly and is done through PMs, but blatant disregard of the rules and moderator PM Warnings forfeits the member's right to have this dealt with in a quiet and discrete manner. Respect is a two-way street.

Also, post restriction =/= banned. I can lift this any point and the user can resume posting; banning is permanent and will block IPs.
  • Hundred Dollar Bill, Madrigal and FREEDOM like this

#58 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:'Backfire'
  • Time Online: 8d 27m 47s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

You're a great member and you've never done anything worth getting reprimanded, nor do I think you ever will :)

These sorts of things happen very rarely at LB -- if you're thought to be doing something hurtful/spamming, you'll get a PM giving you a heads up that what you did was inappropriate -- if you do it again, then warning points, posting + status restrictions, possible banning is considered, whatever is appropriate given the circumstance. So we do give people a chance to correct their actions before any sort of reprimanding takes place -- what you see here is the result of the Moderating Team having given too many chances and finally, someone (me) does what should have been done a long time ago. There's a long history of inappropriate posting with this member... usually, this isn't dealt with so publicly and is done through PMs, but blatant disregard of the rules and moderator PM Warnings forfeits the member's right to have this dealt with in a quiet and discrete manner. Respect is a two-way street.

Also, post restriction =/= banned. I can lift this any point and the user can resume posting; banning is permanent and will block IPs.

When I grow up, I want to be like Maru whatever she wants to be called. :flutter:
  • Hundred Dollar Bill likes this

#59 Guest_Maru the Cat_*

Guest_Maru the Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

When I grow up, I want to be like Maru whatever she wants to be called. :flutter:

It's funny, because I think the same about you :3 ...and I'm already "grown up" :creep:
  • Madrigal likes this

#60 OFFLINE   TrailerParkDarling

TrailerParkDarling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • Time Online: 35d 16h 37m 59s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

geez oopsy got sassy. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SWEET GIRL

oh and I think ** maru ** is reserved when you first get to know her, but once you approach a subject she's passionate about, she won't shut up :P I think she's the type that would do anything for the people she loves but also has a really sensitive side!! <3
  • Madrigal likes this

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users