Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

I think she's very intelligent & smart--often deceptively so.

I also feel like she's often misunderstood, and ends up in deep periods of contemplation sometimes that she didn't plan on having.

Also, I feel that she's lonely by nature, though very witty + not revealing of the fact if so.

If I was to decide what order a sibling she was in a family, I'd have to say either oldest (V dominant/most outgoing out of necessity) or youngest (used to being by herself/having the personality least dependent on others)

Don't really know where the last bit came from, but it's something I'm always interested in, so...Oh well. :creep:

Ugh, us moderators have given you too many chances. :facepalm: You're right, it's not going to happen again because you're getting post-restricted. Ooopsy, so sorry!!! :creep:

You make my life. Seriously. I'm on the phone with Sitar right now and we spent like 5 minutes laughing together over the amazing amount of sass you possess. I think this post deserves the Sassiest Post Ever award. I LOVE YOU.

Anyway, TPD seems like a really awesome person all around. I don't know much about her so I can't really say I guess lol!! ;'))!! :P You seem really intelligent and slightly introverted. I think you'd be a great conversationalist.

14417469274.gif

ah hdb, i imagine you to be a very attractive man who is sociable (you are veeeey attractive from what i've seen in the pic post thread) and i can imagine you being someone that everyone has a laugh and a really good time with. but equally i think you'd like time to yourself every now and again.

4r9w86.jpg

I think Crystal Castles is a very unique and interesting person to be around, quirky and shy, but once you get to know her - she's really fun to talk to and hang out with. I also think she'd be the type of person that if you're depressed, she'd be there for you and help you.

i imagine gilbert to be the sort of man who is happy to lay on the sofa with a cigar and some nice alcohol to go with it. i always think of gilbert as someone who's very nice and doesn't want to offend someone if he can help it.

I think Crystal Castles is a very unique and interesting person to be around, quirky and shy, but once you get to know her - she's really fun to talk to and hang out with. I also think she'd be the type of person that if you're depressed, she'd be there for you and help you.

aw thank you(: you're right, i am shy but i don't look shy i just look moody aha. i'll help someone out, but it depends on the person, if they're someone who i've had bad experiences before i'm more reluctant, but for a friend then hell yeah. idk about fun, i think i'm quite boring ;)

4r9w86.jpg

Crystal Castles, I always end up after you :P I'm gonna do 10milestereo.

Alright, he seems very music-oriented and mature. I think his effortless online personality probably carries over to his everyday life without there being too much disconnect. A rare balance of fun to be around and able to hold an insightful conversation. Am I right? :creep:

I bet iloveguineeapigs is even more adorable in person than he is in pictures. :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I bet he also loves guinea pigs!! i'm so insightful right I don't know what else to say, I'm such a kiss-ass. :defeated:

You look like you'd have a really cute personality to go with your face! I think you would laugh a lot and smile a lot and you seem like a happy person to me. I also think you'd be really talkative in person, and the kind of person that talks loudly without knowing it. Am I right?!

14417469274.gif

HDB probably likes vanilla ice cream and emo boys and pudding :hooker: That's enough said.

SitarHero would be a slender guy with some abs.

He likes to play sitar with American flags wrapped all over his body.

With a puppy on his head.

Uh.

This is all very wrong. Cats.

A creepy stalker, who looks around for innocent people so he can stalk them on Instagram.

:mj: :mj: :mj:

I'm liking the fact that you liked this.

You didn't even try, though :mj: But I'll keep quiet.

Matt seems to have very different extremes of loving things and really disliking them. He's intelligent but naturally a bit angsty. His passions make him a fun person to talk to and he expresses himself well. He really fucking loves Carmen :P

I'm liking the fact that you liked this.

If I didn't, who would? :mj:

You didn't even try, though :mj: But I'll keep quiet.

I thought you were bluffing. :defeated:

Matt seems to have very different extremes of loving things and really disliking them. He's intelligent but naturally a bit angsty. His passions make him a fun person to talk to and he expresses himself well. He really fucking loves Carmen :P

I couldn't agree more about Matt...this is exactly how I would describe him. :3

Alright, he seems very music-oriented and mature. I think his effortless online personality probably carries over to his everyday life without there being too much disconnect. A rare balance of fun to be around and able to hold an insightful conversation. Am I right? :creep:

Awww, thank you, boo! :love:

I can say many of the same things for SitarHero. He comes across as extremely social, knowledgeable, intelligent, and helpful. On top of that, he has the perfect balance of sass, effervescence, and openness. All of which I imagine would be true of in person interactions. Always a joy to talk to.

Eek. Sorry, Madrigal! I think we posted at the same time.

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

I've already done Madrigal :eek: so I hope you won't mind me attempting to decipher 10milestereo~

Good vibes. My new lanaboards drinking buddy. I imagine you to be intellectual and sharp with a deep love for art and film. Often contemplative, maybe with secrets. I hope to get to know you more.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

HDB probably likes vanilla ice cream and emo boys and pudding :hooker: That's enough said.

omg i haTE YOU KILL YOURSELF

whatever, at least i'm not a little fish in a big pond, essence of.

i'd warn you about you eventually hating me, but everyone else does so they'll probably tell you i'm shit before you find out for yourself. :hooker:

14417469274.gif