liam

Later... with Jools Holland (27/11/12)

I can't believe she didn't sing more new songs. :(

Oh well, she has to perform songs from Paradise while going on tour. She can't just ignore them forever like Lucky Ones. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

She never performed Dark Paradise too, right? :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

This is What Makes Us Girls too

There was a reason she ignored those :hottie:

Anyway, she seems much prouder of the Paradise songs. On tour, she'll definitely perform "Ride" and "Cola" because they're singles, she's comfortable performing "Body Electric, "Blue Velvet", and "Burning Desire", she seems to have a special attachment to "Bel Air" and "Gods and Monsters", and she's been performing "Yayo" for years. That leaves "American" to be potentially ignored, but I hope not :crying:

Reply from the BBC:

Thanks for contacting us BBC Two’s ‘Later with Jools Holland’ broadcast on 30 November.

I understand you were disappointed that Lana Del Rey only performed one track whilst the programme synopsis indicated she would be performing more than one.

It would never be the intention of the programme to mislead audiences with incorrect information about the performances.

That said, I understand the disappointment this caused therefore I'd like to assure you that I've registered your complaint on our Audience Log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that’s made available to all BBC staff, including programme makers, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The Audience Logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions on future BBC programmes and content.

Once again, thank you for contacting us.

Kind Regards

Andrew G*******n

BBC Complaints