liam

Later... with Jools Holland (27/11/12)

I can't believe it either, especially when the rest of the acts sang 2 or 3 songs. A very weird situation

Staggered. Makes no sense at all. She has the third biggest selling album in Britain this year, billed as the headliner, and plays one song. Twice.

Staggered. Makes no sense at all. She has the third biggest selling album in Britain this year, billed as the headliner, and plays one song. Twice.

Honestly haven't been as gutted about a TV show in years! I know that sounds overdramatic but as a headliner they always sing 3 songs! For days on here we were all speculating what the 3 songs would be and instead we got a mediocre performance of Ride twice :(

Honestly haven't been as gutted about a TV show in years! I know that sounds overdramatic but as a headliner they always sing 3 songs! For days on here we were all speculating what the 3 songs would be and instead we got a mediocre performance of Ride twice :(

You're not wrong. I'm going to mail the BBC for an explanation!!!

I was thinking the same lol. If you do email them let us know the response

Just sent a complaint via their webform. Says to expect a response within 2 weeks. Will keep you posted.

I can't believe I watched that crappy show to end up only getting in the end one bad Ride. I love Lana but that was just a let down. The whole thing was weird. I was hopping for some Pepsi but instead got a mute Lana with no words to Jools and just "öne pretty song". Ugh.

glgcDdT.gif

I know everyone's pissed, I would be to! But it was a win-win situation for me coz I was looking forward to the weeknd as well.. Seems like he sang more than expected ... I thought lana would've sang as much as the weeknd, and the weeknd as much as lana actually did.... Anyways anybody know what the weeknd performed, I know it's off topic, but I don't think the weeknd has a forum

I can't believe she didn't sing more new songs. :(

Oh well, she has to perform songs from Paradise while going on tour. She can't just ignore them forever like Lucky Ones. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

She never performed Dark Paradise too, right? :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

She never performed Dark Paradise too, right? :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

At Glasslands~ but we don't have the full performance, and it was probably an early demo.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I can't believe she didn't sing more new songs. :(

Oh well, she has to perform songs from Paradise while going on tour. She can't just ignore them forever like Lucky Ones. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

This is What Makes Us Girls too

giffix-1.gif