liam

Later... with Jools Holland (27/11/12)

I would like her to do National Anthem. Im I the only one that wishes the "rapping" part of the chorus could be sung live? Even if Lana just sang her usual lines and somebody else could do the rapping part

No, you're not alone! I want to hear her do it! She would probably sound so cute, "ooh yeah baby, bow down" :P I just want to hear it with the full band, the acoustic tours were pretty, but they get boring after a while, I want to hear that BTD percussion. Plus, i don't think she could perform that song without dancing a little and smiling :)

No, you're not alone! I want to hear her do it! She would probably sound so cute, "ooh yeah baby, bow down" :P I just want to hear it with the full band, the acoustic tours were pretty, but they get boring after a while, I want to hear that BTD percussion. Plus, i don't think she could perform that song without dancing a little and smiling :)

I hope she does it like that as well. I'm seeing her live in May and National Anthem is my favourite track of hers and I would love to see her having a dance to that song, here's wishing :)

I'm predicting she'll perform Ride and hopefully American or Bel Air. Ride for sure, since she's been performing that a lot. Who knows, maybe she'll surprise us!

I'm predicting she'll perform Ride and hopefully American or Bel Air. Ride for sure, since she's been performing that a lot. Who knows, maybe she'll surprise us!

She definitely won't sing Ride :hottie:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey