Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

omg the Electra Heart instrumental multitrack leaked now https://mega.nz/#!jw8FUIiC!AajbKOJM1aXzx_IiZSYgYPcqSp0BR_NTbeehimLJOJI

I'm living for all these multitrack and stem leaks from Marina. It's like hearing these songs I have loved for years in a different way/

it did but that folder is a mess go back to the last page where i posted the proper multitrack files

Unpopular opinion, but honestly, I couldn't care less about these stems, all I want is new Marina music...

Same but they quench the dehydration

it did but that folder is a mess go back to the last page where i posted the proper multitrack files

Same but they quench the dehydration

yeah I noticed they are just a less organised version of the stems you posted. Thanks for posting them.

I wish we had the full session though I would love to hear all the different vocal takes

I have a feeling that Marina's new album will either be a masterpiece with iconic lyrics & mesmerizing music OR pretentious garbage full of generic pop songs about relationships & 'self-growth'. There is no in-between...

I'm gonna know once I hear the first single.

I have a feeling Marina's new album will either be a masterpiece with iconic lyrics & mesmerizing music OR pretentious garbage full of generic pop songs. There is no in-between.

omg I am so glad you said this... I've been feeling exactly the same! Like considering her latest release was Disconnect and that her relationship with Jack seems to be going well, it worries me that Clean Bandit will have a heavy influence on MATD4. But the snippets she teased on Instagram were so beautiful, and the travelling and floral interests she has had recently give me hope it will MATD will be heavily inspired by nature, and have a really tranquil feel... 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

omg I am so glad you said this... I've been feeling exactly the same! Like considering her latest release was Disconnect and that her relationship with Jack seems to be going well, it worries me that Clean Bandit will have a heavy influence on MATD4. But the snippets she teased on Instagram were so beautiful, and the travelling and floral interests she has had recently give me hope it will MATD will be heavily inspired by nature, and have a really tranquil feel...

Yesss! This. I don't want something like Disconnect or You ('You' snippet sounded like a Troye Sivan level generic track. No offence.)

That strange instrument she used in her Instagram post gives me hope she'll experiment & focus more on the art side of things rather than, you know.. collaborating with friends just for the sake of it.

Marina is good with working with concepts & I hope she creates one for this album - not just what's going on in her day-to-day life (now that would be bland). Something layered & poetic, you know..