Sign in to follow this  
DarkParadise

Dangerous Girl (Acapella and Final Versions)

What's going on in this thread? What are these other demos? Where did they come from? How did they get lost? Are we being tricked? Does anything make sense anymore? Did anything ever make sense? How can we know for sure that this forum really exists? Does anyone have a good butternut squash recipe?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

there's a movie called Drugstore Cowboy on netflix

Yes the film by Gus Van Sant umh... Wonder if she knows about River Phoenix he looks like her typical soft grunge dead boy crush lmao

I was rewatching some old interview videos, and in an interview with DaftDog (with whom she wrote, produced, and recorded Dangerous Girl with) she described it as "a song about an all American relationship gone wrong."

Just something cute & interesting I thought I would share.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

bumpin' old threads like it's my job, i know, but:

i am fully prepared to accept that "i'm a four-alarm fire" is the lyric bc it actually makes sense lol, but before this forum, i always thought it was "baby i'm a foreign on fire", like a foreign car? i know it's a little weird but i've heard rappers refer to them as just "a foreign" a few times before, so idk. probably wrong, but it still kind of sounds like that to me. just a thought. 

tumblr_mpa5s93jmR1s8gmjao1_500.gif