Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

lmao idk if it's because i've been listening to turn off the lights too much but the first few notes of Party for One reminds me so much of the Halloween theme!!!

anyway she's a cute bop, I expected nothing less for miss Carly

First we feel; then we fall.

ok but PFO literally screams buzz single ......carly i’m waiting for the real single. i’m kinda mad cause it doesn’t go as hard as i want it to and i know the album will have much better songs like when she released IRLY first and it turned out to be the worst on emotion ...i’m hoping it’s the same case here

She's dropping a new song on Friday called "Now That I Found You", the single can be presaved right now:

http://smarturl.it/NTIFY.Presave

Btw a LQ long snippet of the song leaked back in 2017, I wonder what the tweets with Netflix mean though.

An HQ snippet of it was premiered this morning in a Netflix ad for the new season fo Queer Eye

An HQ snippet of it was premiered this morning in a Netflix ad for the new season fo Queer Eye

Oh, so Queer Eye is a Netflix show? Thought it was a radio show or something lol

8nl2OpX.png

Oh, so Queer Eye is a Netflix show? Thought it was a radio show or something lol

Its a modernized Netflix revivial of an old US TV show called “Queer Eye For the Straight Guy”. The Netflix one is the same principle but they do more “lifestyle” changes and not only help straight men

She's dropping a new song on Friday called "Now That I Found You", the single can be presaved right now:

http://smarturl.it/NTIFY.Presave

Btw a LQ long snippet of the song leaked back in 2017, I wonder what the tweets with Netflix mean though.

this sounds sooooo good  :defeated:

how do we know it's coming tomorrow though? I figured next month on the 15th w/ the queer eye premiere

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

is the real thing, the snippet was just the chorus and the second verse

Oh thank you! I like it, but Idk I tought it would be even greater, I guess I just have to high expectations for her.

8nl2OpX.png