sportcruiser

Barrie's band?

Ok, I'm not sure Lana Thoughts is completely the best place to put this, but I was wondering what everyone thought about Barrie's band.

I googled his band the other day not expecting much to be honest, but I fell in love immediately. The songs are great and I'm not sure why they're not more popular.

Also, I've come to find Barrie extremely attractive, but that's neither here nor there :)

BOFd6zX.png

Barrys band does nothing for me tbh. Like I don't even remember the name of the band and you probably don't also since you called Barry's Band. They are not bad or something like that but I listened to a couple songs and I can't remember any of them and the songs sound like many I heard before. Not really my cup of tea.

glgcDdT.gif

It's not Barrie's band, it's Kassidy. And I think this should go in Entertainment like the other artists.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I never listened to a track by them. I'll probably look for "Goodbye Kiss," because Lana covered it and I really like her version.

lana rey's cover is beautiful though Goodbye Kiss is Kasabian not Kassidy :)

:shh:

Ahh, listening to their (Kasabian's, not Kassidy as I noticed at some point :D) Goodbye Kiss, I remember why I love Lana so much. Her version sounds so beautiful and honest. They sing it nicely but it's nowhere near as touching. 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Not a huge fan of their music, but if they toured I might to see them just to ask him how's Lana and maybe for a chance to see Lana if she's there. If it wasn't for Lana I wouldn't really follow or care for the band. They are small enough fame wise that you would get stand a good chance to talking him to him at a show or something after the show or so on or maybe catch them as they hop on the tour bus for the next show. 

Lets be honest, Barries band is crap and dating Lana will be the greatest thing he'll ever do in the spotlight. x

lmao that was meaaan. its not crap, its just not what everyones is into I guess. They're actually not bad (have you heard them?) and I'm p sure he doesnt gaf about being in the spotlight anyway. (omg this is like the first time I'm defending him...)

Yesterday I finally decided to sit down and just listen to a couple of their songs. I didn't really know what to expect from them to be honest, but I'm so glad I did. I started off by listening to "I Don't Know'" and it was pretty good. In my head I kept thinking "yah, they probably only got one good song". So I opened "One Man Army", "Take another Ride", "Stray Cat" and finally "Home". I must say, they really surprised me. Can't wait to see them along with Lana on the tour :)

EQFO7rX.png

Admittedly, I haven't heard a song by them, but I am not really excited to see them as Lana's opening act. :noparty: I generally don't like opening acts... I go to a concert to see the artist and being front row and looking directly into the opening act's eyes while being totally annoyed is rather awkward. 

Admittedly, I haven't heard a song by them, but I am not really excited to see them as Lana's opening act. :noparty: I generally don't like opening acts... I go to a concert to see the artist and being front row and looking directly into the opening act's eyes while being totally annoyed is rather awkward. 

Idk, opening acts give you the oportunity to get to know music that the performer likes and you may not have checked out by yourself. And just imagine them kissing on stage or a duet :flutter:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I can somehow relate to what you're saying. Even though I know being an opening act for the main artist can be quite beneficial for the minor band, I couldn't bare the thought of the audience thinking "When will you be done?  :judgingu: "

Anyway, I do however suggest giving the opening act a fair shot. They may surprise you, hey you might even discover them after the show (which ironically happened to me.) You will be seeing them in either case.

Why did I come to this thread again? Oh right.

HOME IS MY JAM. I HOPE THEY PLAY IT  :yesnod:

EQFO7rX.png