teethclick

Björk

We did it kids  :defeated: there's a luxury edition coming soon too

99% sure April was the working title of a song from Homogenic?

edit: Yeah April was the working title for All Neon Like

that's me  :creep:

disappointed though april is such a pretty title  :defeated:

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I'm pretty sure the working title for All Neon Like was Tecno-Prayer

It was both, according to people on the 4um. I've definitely heard it before too.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

whats this about a luxury edition?  im tempted to preorder the jewel case this weekend when i have the money but idk if i should get it over a digipak, i want a jewel case so i can have a booklet and back cover and shit but its also more money also is there any way to order from the site using usd currently?  all i see are euro options and im stupid

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

whats this about a luxury edition? im tempted to preorder the jewel case this weekend when i have the money but idk if i should get it over a digipak, i want a jewel case so i can have a booklet and back cover and shit but its also more money also is there any way to order from the site using usd currently? all i see are euro options and im stupid

if you order it'll just convert the euro to usd in your bank account

smile.gif

Someone on Twitter posted a photo of some part of the Dazed issue, which basically says there's a track called The Gate and Björk and Andrew Huang already shot a video for it - and she's wearing a dress designed by Gucci's Alessandro Michele and a headpiece by James Merry. "The Gate is essentially a love song, but I say 'love' in a more transcendent way. Vulnicura was about a very personal loss, and I think this new album is about a love that's even greater. It's about rediscovering love - but in a spiritual way, for lack of a better word."

Edit: Okay someone else listed other tracks revealed in the issue, and they're called Loss and Features Creatures. Apparently there's also a song called Allow which might be left out. Keywords for the album; "lighter than air", "flutes and woodwinds", "birdsong and natural world", "buoyant", "weightlessness, unwavering up-ness". Apparently the new record has a Vespertine-kind of sound which I'm not that excited about since I'm more of a Vulnicura person myself but I hope Björk and Arca will deliver once again.  :hooker:

Full Dazed issue

DGTQ1pxVYAU4vVd.jpg

DGTQ1pyVwAADEQe.jpg

DGTQ1pvVwAAQ7VW.jpg

DGTQ1p2VwAAZfHq.jpg

DGTQ9xEUIAIii0k.jpg

DGTQ9xJUwAA_uR_.jpg

DGTQ9xHV0AAyveh.jpg

DGTQ9xLVwAEv_im.jpg

DGTRFxeVoAEaJix.jpg

DGTRFxdUQAAni8D.jpg

DGTRFxdUAAAmCRX.jpg

DGTRFxgVoAAyCQW.jpg

Man I'm really loving the photoshoot, have yet to read it though since I'm probably gonna wait until I get my hands on a physical copy of the issue.

OMG YES. vespertine is one of the best things she's ever done imo

I'm excited that they were recording birds, I really like this concept of a really light sound with a lot of woodwind

ugh i NEED the album right now

I need a release date soon tho :defeated:

I don't mind if she keeps everything else a secret until release, but I need to know WHEN we're getting something

I hope we'll find out at least the release date by the end of next week, if it's coming out very soon we should get some information in at least 2 weeks. I don't think I need any tracks before the release (for the time being :toofunny:) since I don't see her as an artist that would release singles these days but I'm dying to see the cover, title and tracklist. The album cover the most since I love the visual looks of her albums a lot, my favorite ones Vulnicura and Homogenic especially - and with Björk you can never really see what's to come because she's not predictable the way most artists tend to be, and I'm not limiting this to visuals only. She's a real genius the way most people in the industry aren't.

whats this about a luxury edition?  im tempted to preorder the jewel case this weekend when i have the money but idk if i should get it over a digipak, i want a jewel case so i can have a booklet and back cover and shit but its also more money also is there any way to order from the site using usd currently?  all i see are euro options and im stupid

We don't know anything about the luxury edition yet. If you use paypal it automatically converts currency for you, but I don't recommend buying from the Bjork site/OLI unless you have to. I've heard some horror stories  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I can't even begin to imagine what new music will sound like. Vulnicura sounded so futuristic and fresh and if this album is even more forward-looking, then I have no idea what to expect! I know it will be incredible!!