teethclick

Björk

In breaking news, Björk's long time collaborator has created an outfit made of hay for her and there's a happy Björk rolling around somewhere in Iceland seeking for more inspiration for the upcoming 9th studio album.

zFMZzmS.gif

From someone on 4um

i emailed the shop a few weeks ago, got a very swift and friendly reply - there is no release date title or artwork yet, and nobody knows when it will be. whenever it is, pre-orders will be dispatched one week before that. and that's all there is to know.

i do feel excited for it, and i'm glad i pre-ordered, but as i mentioned elsewhere in the wrong thread (sorry), it is beginning to wear a little thin. they need to give us a trail of breadcrumbs until things are announced, because as it stands, i've bought an album that i may not receive for 10 years or more for all i know, and someone is keeping the interest on my money. it's not a good look for oli/bjork, really.

idk if it's just the staff of the online store that don't know anything yet but i guess i should just force my hope down, great.

New single "The Gate" out 18.9.

Limited 12" LP Single 22.9.

Digital release cover

KnDSS2W.png

12" LP Single Cover

qrmLgI9.png

- - -

omg queen :krylie: got a mild heart attack when i saw her ig post and the covers are so pretty, love the LP one especially. they're sending free digital download codes to the ones who've preordered the album but I'm so tempted to buy the LP 

Edit: fuck I freaking did

shit Im soooooooo excited, this will be my first Björk era I am experiencing firsthand !!

The covers also look so beautiful! I can't wait to see what the actual album cover looks like - if its anything like this I will love it!!

Her shop is so fucking hard to use!!!!!! I'm trying to order a vinyl but it wont let me register or check out as guest UGH

That's weird. I've seen complaints from people regarding her shop, but I've never experienced any problems myself.

- -

I did some digging and the picture shown here might be the logo for this era. On the other hand, since it's only on the physical release of the single giving some glitchy etc. effect, I started wondering if she could only have it overlayed on the covers of the physical releases this era and not digital ones. Like, once the album is out it could be on the cover image of the jewel case but with digipak and vinyl releases, as a removable acetate cover like the Vulnicura one - and digital release obviously without it. I don't know if I'm reaching but it would be definitely interesting.

Also, it appears we just might get the video for The Gate next week before the track is even officially released.

4um moderator is more or less vaguely hinting that my guess was basically correct with this being the logo of the new era

FdzU7EN.jpg

Also I literally just cancelled my pre-order of the Lust for Life box set to possibly (read: probably) spend the money on the luxury edition of this new record instead if the record's good and the luxury edition is affordable. Take my money Björk! 

83wcOjc.gif