All Stars 2 is hands down one of the best Drag Race seasons, but I hate how they’re making All Stars this yearly thing. All Stars 2 had such a strong cast, and it’s gonna be harder to get such a strong cast again if they do All Stars literally every single year.

qfrWuBl.png

Tiffany "New York" Pollard being a guest judge this season just feels correct

There's so many rumours about my girl Britney Spears being a judge and honestly I hope they're true. No ones more fit to judge a drag lipsync performance than the most successful drag queen lipsyncer out there!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

There's so many rumours about my girl Britney Spears being a judge and honestly I hope they're true. No ones more fit to judge a drag lipsync performance than the most successful drag queen lipsyncer out there!

I've seen a lot about Britney being a potential guest judge, it'll surprise me if this is actually true. It doesn't seem like something Britney would do, but they do have that VH1 budget now so it's possible they did get Britney. The main reason I don't think they got Britney is because it would've made more sense that she was the first guest judge, because they seem to be doing this thing now where the first episode has a guest judge with legend status. This is the same reason why I don't think Cher's a guest judge this season, they would have her be the first of the season. Imagine the gag of them announcing Britney as the first guest judge and basing a lot of the promo around her like they did w Gaga w season 9. 

qfrWuBl.png

They’ve already announced the judges for the season. Doubt they’d keep someone as big as Britney a surprise specially when they need to fish for ratings after AS4’s lower views

Some of the girls are..... far too much I must say

Rajah was annoying as fuck. I didn't know anything about her beforehand but I already don't like her.

Vanjie I already knew was grating, but at least she's funny.

Nina, Yvie, Brooke and Shuga were all classy professionals and they were great. 

Rajah was annoying as fuck. I didn't know anything about her beforehand but I already don't like her.

Vanjie I already knew was grating, but at least she's funny.

Nina, Yvie, Brooke and Shuga were all classy professionals and they were great.

I love Yvie and Vanjie, I just gotta watch more the interview to get to know the others! But yeah some were very unprofessional

I love Yvie and Vanjie, I just gotta watch more the interview to get to know the others! But yeah some were very unprofessional

I love Yvie! She's definitely my clear favorite rn. I'm not sure how long she'll last in the competition, amongst these girls its hard to pick a clear frontrunner because their talents are so varied. Brooke Lynn seems like a shoe in for top 4, so does Nina, but that's really all I can clock. Lots of tea has been spilled on reddit and whatnot about the top 4 and elimination order but I've been trying to avoid it

shuga cain has no screen time but i really love her

i too--am i wrinkly old spray tanned twink who wears circle-frame glasses. she's me. and i love her drag. her personality isn't that big i just fucking love her. okay!

last week I had a nightmare Plastique took a huge shit in my bath tub and then I woke up feeling so nauseated I couldnt go back to sleep. still love her tho!

The Britney sketch was literally perfect I couldn't have asked for more. Also I'm revoking Rajah and her team's gay cards. Mariah is a legend and thou shall seek knowledge before slandering her. I wish Ru told them they all had to apologize to Mariah a la Alyssa Edwards x Katy Perry.